Sally Mason is CEO

tweeter , You do understand don't you that even though Sally doesn't run the Football program her policies and her people can make things tough on the FB program. Situations such as the Coker situation. The UI made it so tough on a Kid that was completely cleared, and I meen completely. That the kid just says Im out of here. Went to Stoney Brook I think. This wasn't some trouble maker. He was going to school to be a Astronat I think.

Coker got caught up in a code of student conduct and university judicial process that was bizarre, but that was in place well before Sally Mason got there. Not sure you can hang that on her.

Coker got caught up in a code of student conduct and university judicial process that was bizarre, but that was in place well before Sally Mason got there. Not sure you can hang that on her.

Then whom? FWIW I can tell you KF blames her.

Mason arrived August, 2007. Coker was suspended December, 2011. You're saying there's some process that runs itself, that a University president has no ability to change or influence in 4 years? If not her, then whom?

[Caveat, as I've said earlier, I don't believe Mason is the problem with our current football malaise. I have non-sports issues with her leadership, while also acknowledging some good things, like the 2008 flood recovery. It's a hard job, but we've had much stronger presidents in my lifetime, notably Boyd and Skorton]

Anyone who still supports the continued employment of Barta needs to pull their heads out of their azzsss.....especially his employer.....

http://hawkeyenation.com/football/iowa-b1g-futility

Less than five months into its Big Ten membership, Maryland has won nearly as many conference championships as Iowa has won the last seven years.

Screen-Shot-2015-01-09-at-12.12.15-AM.png

Im really saddenned that tweetderp and sPorky havent responded since tues.... Tweeehuurrr whur are you? We all know 1 of yer 10 alts is around here somewhere

Im really saddenned that tweetderp and sPorky havent responded since tues.... Tweeehuurrr whur are you? We all know 1 of yer 10 alts is around here somewhere

When something goes wrong, its usually the fault of the women. Just wait until Hillary Clinton becomes president.

When something goes wrong, its usually the fault of the women. Just wait until Hillary Clinton becomes president.

Maybe the problem is a bunch of weak men who can't take responsibility and scapegoat others (KF, Barta, Tierney). My apologies to Tierney if that person is not male.

I think Sparky only has one lifeline left, and I'm not sure if Vintage is going to give him the phone a friend option.

I think Sparky only has one lifeline left, and I'm not sure if Vintage is going to give him the phone a friend option.
Oh you..... I miss him too.

That guy gave me my very first like.... Ill return the favor
mayne

punt and play defense!!1

Add to it all that Barta was reportedly interested in the WVU AD opening several weeks back. Some might interpret this as looking for an escape.

The WVU position has since been filled.

Latest posts