Rumors Swirling: BF is done.

Iowa coaches don't get released mid year. Are you telling me the first time it would happen would be Kirk's son??

Maybe you aren't saying during the year, I dunno I guess. But, I don't see any links to any info reporting this.

Now, what I actually could see is Brian stepping down in his own accordance, out of his love for his dad. I'm sure Brian doesn't want his dad's legacy to go down like this. I truly believe he prob is a pretty decent individual, beyond just football.

Last edited:
Some closure at this point in the season would be a blessing. Probably a good thing for the players and coaches to move on to trying to win the West.

Some closure at this point in the season would be a blessing. Probably a good thing for the players and coaches to move on to trying to win the West.
I agree. The distraction has become too much. Maybe Brian just need the bye week to help clear his mind with this.

In addition, If Iowa wants to still have a chance to recruit potential offensive players, it may be important to sell to recruits that real changes are being made to help on that side of the ball.

This decision is way premature. Iowa could score 40 points in each of the next four games. We are overdue for a couple splash games! If KF has taught us anything, its stay the course. Don't be hasty. Things will turn your way. Come on BF, don't quit while the race is still going!!!

Hearing it is not effective immediately. If so, no coaching changes the rest of the year. Hopefully they announce soon.

Sounds like he won’t be back next year. Likely getting ahead of it for recruiting and portal, which is smart if KF is not done coaching. I think it’s clear he’s not if this is announced

Latest posts