Rumor - Vegas saying O'Keefe might be gone

Golfer

Sports book in Vegas say Ken O Keefe to Miami Dolphins.

That's not what the Miami Herald is saying, but it's been flashed across the screen here in Vegas as likely, and almost a done deal.

For what it is worth.

Additional information. Just rec'd call. Not flashed across sports book. Line makers are all saying he told staff this morning in a meeting.

Once again, just a rumor, but it looks like something is going on.

Sports book in Vegas say Ken O Keefe to Miami Dolphins.

That's not what the Miami Herald is saying, but it's been flashed across the screen here in Vegas as likely, and almost a done deal.

For what it is worth.

Thank you, lord!

I'm hopeful. It is a rumor. It sure seems unlikely, but the gentleman that told me doesn't jump to conclusions.

Notwithstanding the other thread, where I was overly frustrated, and one guy ripped me about not knowing what was going on in the football program, and not being close. Whatever.

Does that mean the Dolphins odds of winning the 2013 Super Bowl will change from 1000 to 1 to 5000 to 1?

It now seems as if the larger donors have been told. We'll see if they are told reality, or also prone to rumors.

Larger donors than me, I should add.

Second hand information.

There's been talk about Miami going after Payton Manning. Can you imagine Manning and O'Keefe together?! ...something really strange about that.

There's been talk about Miami going after Payton Manning. Can you imagine Manning and O'Keefe together?! ...something really strange about that.

Not really. Peyton is his own offensive coordinator, it'll be just like the last 10 years, with Okeefes offenses not doing much, and Peytons being one of the best in the business.

Latest posts