Rudock transferring

IF this is true, my guess is Kirk either "caving" to Barta and the Beathards OR deciding the Nebraska or bowl games were deciding factors(depending on which "insider" you side with), would remove Kirk from Jake's "contact" list.

And if Jake is as smart as Kirk says, he has not had GD in the "contacts"...ever.

Someone pointed out that CJ "admitted" they were equal in bowl game practices. If that's the case, the bowl game, itself, was hardly "proof" that CJB has "won" the job. But, if the "Kirt felt pressure" insiders are correct, Jake has every reason to leave.

Either way, he feels (and not wrongly) that he's been thrown under the bus bu either KF or GD. Who the he&& deserves THAT?
I bet in the end it was an easier decision than we think. He either had Rudock for 1 year and Beathard for 0 years or he had Beathard for 2 years and Rudock for 0 years. Beathard for 2 > Rudock for 1. Even Ferentz knows that.

No, I am pretty sure Moses was referring to the long pass in the Nebraska game where the hawks were up big and that pass to powell, who was wide open behind the defense, was a TD to put away the game. It was badly overthrown. I dont blame JR too much as the coaches hardly ever had him throw that ball.

Didn’t the Nebraska DT blow up Blythe on that play and cream Jake just after he threw the ball?

I might be behind things but there's several posts/threads about Jake transferring. Has there been anything said by him that he's gone or is it all speculation.

I might be behind things but there's several posts/threads about Jake transferring. Has there been anything said by him that he's gone or is it all speculation.

Jake hasn't said anything. It's been brought up by Hawkeye media guys who have spoken with "sources close to the situation" that say it's likely. Hawkeye media guys also reported Jake isn't working with current players on the team only graduates. That's all that's been reported to this point.

bob62 - KF for the first time, DID cave to Barta....no choice in the matter. And you could tell at that presser that it in NO way was KF's idea....he would have rather been getting fillings without anesthesia. However, KF does love him some easy money, and had to play the game if he wanted the brinks truck to back up to his house for at least one more year..

All 10 toes still a' tappin' for the proof that KF "caved".

I LOVE this TMZ/Inside Edition stuff on here!

KF is both God AND Satan, king AND serf, master AND slave.

Absolutely beautiful stuff.

Know how I know. 'Cause "I can tell".

All 10 toes still a' tappin' for the proof that KF "caved".

I LOVE this TMZ/Inside Edition stuff on here!

KF is both God AND Satan, king AND serf, master AND slave.

Absolutely beautiful stuff.

Know how I know. 'Cause "I can tell".

bob, it really is speculation whichever side you fall on: Did GB order kfootball to name CJ starter on 2015 depth chart within days of getting *sswhooped in the bowl game. But if you want to take a stance, you would want to look logically. kfootball did something he has never, ever, ever...EVER done at Iowa. He published a two-deep depth chart for the next season in January. And kfootball named the overwhelming fan favorite, CJ, as the '15 starter at qb. And, oh by the way, the two-deeps, which included the fans choice listed as the qb starter, closely coincided with the University of Iowa mailing the 2015 season ticket renewals.

Did kfootball receive a direct order from his boss to name CJ the starter? There is no way for me to know. But logically following the chain of events, it would appear that CJ was named the starting qb, over the returning 2 year starter, because he was told to by his boss in order to appease the fan base and help ticket sales.

bob, it really is speculation whichever side you fall on: Did GB order kfootball to name CJ starter on 2015 depth chart within days of getting *sswhooped in the bowl game. But if you want to take a stance, you would want to look logically. kfootball did something he has never, ever, ever...EVER done at Iowa. He published a two-deep depth chart for the next season in January. And kfootball named the overwhelming fan favorite, CJ, as the '15 starter at qb. And, oh by the way, the two-deeps, which included the fans choice listed as the qb starter, closely coincided with the University of Iowa mailing the 2015 season ticket renewals.

Did kfootball receive a direct order from his boss to name CJ the starter? There is no way for me to know. But logically following the chain of events, it would appear that CJ was named the starting qb, over the returning 2 year starter, because he was told to by his boss in order to appease the fan base and help ticket sales.

Funny, every OTHER anti-KF thread says Barta doesn't have the stones to tell KF ANYthing.

Now wonder this fan base is confused...

Funny, every OTHER anti-KF thread says Barta doesn't have the stones to tell KF ANYthing.

Now wonder this fan base is confused...

I'm with you on this one Bob, and at one point I was thinking Barta was putting pressure on KF. The more this played out and the more things happened it just doesn't make sense. What was the "pressure" put on him? Did he fire assistant coaches? Did he block Brian's promotion? No way KF lets Barta tell him who is start QB is, so that is out. Maybr Barta tells him to have a press conference, but big whoop. Barta is forcing no changes, and exerting no control of KF with the way things played out in my mind anyway.

Latest posts