Rudock and Michigan

I guess Drew Ott said "I'm surprised he transfered. I thought he had a little more fight in him".

Sometimes, maybe the truth hurts a little....Rudock's gone and we have CJB and that's what we have to concentrate on having run this team, and it sounds like CJB's is doing that with his teammates in and out of the locker room...

I liked Jake. I like CJ. I now only root for one of them.

I wish Jake well.

Besides, it obvious Wieners is the better option :cool:

I haven't seen as many trolls infest a thread in quite some time. Jake will not play for Iowa this season (his choice).. stop. KF declared CJ as the starter in January.. stop. This is about Iowa football and not necessarily KF.. stop. Send that over the wires... and start getting behind Iowa football.. ya troll.

Last edited:

I wish Jake well.

The ONLY option. Maybe Iowa coaches need to allow players to develop quicker by inserting them occasionally into the lineup or at least to spell a starter. No more of this all the starters graduate the same year with no backup experience crap.

Wiegers was a typo, yes? EDIT: Never mind. I just noticed your smiley emoticon with the sunglasses.

Last edited:

I wish Jake well.

I'll root for both unless we happen to play Michigan. TO me this is the best possible. We (hopefully) get to see how Jake would have done with more talent AND we still have the most talented QB for two more years. Our overall talent seems lower this year so we might not do any better but we almost certainly would have been equal or worse with Jake. At least with CJ we have a chance for an upward surprise based on his talent and increasing experience.

BTW, maybe Kirk planned way back in October that Jake would start 2 years and CJ 2 years and that would be the fair way to do it, seems Kirk-like.

The ONLY option. Maybe Iowa coaches need to allow players to develop quicker by inserting them occasionally into the lineup or at least to spell a starter. No more of this all the starters graduate the same year with no backup experience crap.

Wiegers was a typo, yes? EDIT: Never mind. I just noticed your smiley emoticon with the sunglasses.

Lol, I just noticed it. Yes, it was an autocorrect, but it was in jest.

I agree wholeheartedly with the rest of your post. Attrition and self inflicted lack of depth are 2 things Iowa can not excel with.

Latest posts