Rudock and Leshun Daniels bits

You've only been a Hawk fan longer than me if you're older than me... not much I can do about that. Honestly, as a fellow Hawk fan I wouldn't want you to transfer. You haven't said anything that makes you a "bad fan". A little delusional? Maybe... but hey if your own eyes tell you Sokol is the best then who am I to tell you differently. You're free to believe whatever you want. Even if common sense tells you differently. It'd be like me trying to tell a devout muslim that there is a very good chance they'll never get 72 virgins in the afterlife. Nothing you can say will change their mind.

Why would you want 1 virgin let alone 72?

Why would you want 1 virgin let alone 72?

Well according to my very brief knowledge on Islam... these virgins aren't actually human. They're god like creatures in human form who are there to meet your every need. So maybe the fact they are "virgins" doesn't necessarily mean they don't have any tricks up their sleeve ;). They really covered their bases on this one.

I still think he's playing this year eventually, so you'll be ok.

But assuming the coaches do not know what they are doing and end up not playing Sokol with his lofty YPA stats can he still apply for another year of eligibility due to medical hardship?

You've only been a Hawk fan longer than me if you're older than me... not much I can do about that. Honestly, as a fellow Hawk fan I wouldn't want you to transfer. You haven't said anything that makes you a "bad fan". A little delusional? Maybe... but hey if your own eyes tell you Sokol is the best then who am I to tell you differently. You're free to believe whatever you want. Even if common sense tells you differently. It'd be like me trying to tell a devout muslim that there is a very good chance they'll never get 72 virgins in the afterlife. Nothing you can say will change their mind.

Well, decent post up until the last couple sentences which is a gross exaggeration as usual. Here's the deal, I will cease and desist until at least game day about all QB talk unless one of you mentions me directly, fair enough?

Well according to my very brief knowledge on Islam... these virgins aren't actually human. They're god like creatures in human form who are there to meet your every need. So maybe the fact they are "virgins" doesn't necessarily mean they don't have any tricks up their sleeve ;). They really covered their bases on this one.

Damn no wonder they can find so many people willing to lace on an exploding vest. If I was dumb enough to believe that crap I might do it too.

Well, decent post up until the last sentence which is a gross exaggeration as usual. Here's the deal, I will cease and desist until at least game day about all QB talk unless one of you mentions me directly, fair enough?

How about you just go away forever when Sokol is 3rd on the next depth chart?

k thx bai

Please quit showing a blatant disrespect for Jon's board and his rules.

Wait my disrespect of the rules? So far I've read almost every rule broken by other posters in this thread such as "no calling out players". Calling for a current player to transfer and saying his throwing motions "sucks" isn't exactly cool in my book. There were plenty of other rules broken to.

Wait my disrespect of the rules? So far I've read almost every rule broken by other posters in this thread such as "no calling out players". Calling for a current player to transfer and saying his throwing motions "sucks" isn't exactly cool in my book. There were plenty of other rules broken to.

No said he SHOULD transfer, but if he really is 3rd, in December he might. I only brought that up because Rob Howe did in his article after the Kids Day Scrimmage.

I don't believe anyone said it sucked but merely it wasn't as good as you claimed it to be.

Link? Predicting a player will transfer if said player is buried on the depth chart isnt the same as calling for that player to transfer.

No said he SHOULD transfer, but if he really is 3rd, in December he might. I only brought that up because Rob Howe did in his article after the Kids Day Scrimmage.

I don't believe anyone said it sucked but merely it wasn't as good as you claimed it to be.

It's in the thread. Someone said his motion SUCKS in capital letters and they said he should transfer. I have literally been just responding to posts directed at me by tmm33, dp555, deanvogs and foval.

It's in the thread. Someone said his motion SUCKS in capital letters and they said he should transfer. I have literally been just responding to posts directed at me by tmm33, dp555, deanvogs and foval.

I don't recall seeing that anywhere. However most adults would say two wrongs don't make a right. Just because someone else broke a rule here by (supposedly) saying that Sokol's motion sucked and he should transfer doesn't mean that you should call a different person a d-bag, especially when that person wasn't the one who (supposedly) said those things about Sokol.

I don't recall seeing that anywhere. However most adults would say two wrongs don't make a right. Just because someone else broke a rule here by (supposedly) saying that Sokol's motion sucked and he should transfer doesn't mean that you should call a different person a d-bag, especially when that person wasn't the one who (supposedly) said those things about Sokol.

It seemed like the proper response to his comment at the time.

It seemed like the proper response to his comment at the time.

I think most people on here can agree that they have at least wanted to call someone else here a d-bag at least once. If not, their not being honest or they're heavily medicated.

I can't believe the coaches are holding such a grudge against Sokol. He should definitely be the starter and its not even close.

Ok, 23, I am totally unbiased on this quarterback thing, (honestly haven't been paying enough attention to have an opinion yet on who should start) but this thread is making me root against poor Sokol just because of how obnoxious you have been with this unrelenting YPA crap. Hopefully your goal was not to turn half of this board against a poor kid who has done nothing wrong and now has people sick of him! I will try to put your ignorance aside and root for him anyway if he earns the starting job.