Rudock and Leshun Daniels bits

Joe Namath and Sokol are apparently the same dood...who knew?

Interesting. I seem to remember Namath finishing his career with a team that wasn't the Jets, and I expect that will be the same with Sokol if he ends up being #3.

Which is a long way of saying it shouldn't be shocking to anyone if he ends up transferring at the end of the semester.

Interesting. I seem to remember Namath finishing his career with a team that wasn't the Jets, and I expect that will be the same with Sokol if he ends up being #3.

Which is a long way of saying it shouldn't be shocking to anyone if he ends up transferring at the end of the semester.

only after calling his shot when he leads Iowa to upset OSU!

Hopefully hwk23 will transfer with him.

Joe Namath and Sokol are apparently the same dood...who knew?

Ok, I didn't bring up Joe Namath and I haven't even mentioned the word "Sokol" in quite a while. I only mention this because two days from now the board police will be accusing me of comparing Sokol to Joe Namath.

I don't know why I come back to this thread time and time again... Seriously wtf is wrong with me? And I get laid, often (thought I should throw that in to prevent someone else suggesting I should get laid more), by a female at that suckas!! Although love is never wrong, love is love.

Ok, I didn't bring up Joe Namath and I haven't even mentioned the word "Sokol" in quite a while. I only mention this because two days from now the board police will be accusing me of comparing Sokol to Joe Namath.

So, you're shifting your obsession from Sokol/YPA to "board police" tinfoil hat theories?

Well, at least it's something different.

Is it too early for us to redshirt Sokol?

He redshirted last year and this is his jr yr (so RS jr) which means he won't transfer (unless he moves down a division) and we will have to read hwk23 go on about how he is the best but not being used.

He redshirted last year and this is his jr yr (so RS jr) which means he won't transfer (unless he moves down a division) and we will have to read hwk23 go on about how he is the best but not being used.

I still think he's playing this year eventually, so you'll be ok.

Rudock sounds like he takes the least about of chances and is the most accurate. He's probably the safest bet also considering he knows the system.

Rudock was 8 out of 18, behind one of the best OL's in recent history and against a DL that is reportedly still having trouble applying pressure. Saying he is most accurate is speculative at best. Beathard was the better passer that day. ESPN said it, the Howe podcast guys said it. The video shows it.

Rudock has the least pre-snap confusion and has been around longer.

Can we please get back to important things like the ridiculous theory that Banks wasn't ready enough to play an entire game effectively even tho he was able to play an entire half against Wisconsin effectively?

DP555, always the thoughtful posts. I doubt I'm transferring. I was probably a Hawk fan before you and I bet I will be for a long time.

You've only been a Hawk fan longer than me if you're older than me... not much I can do about that. Honestly, as a fellow Hawk fan I wouldn't want you to transfer. You haven't said anything that makes you a "bad fan". A little delusional? Maybe... but hey if your own eyes tell you Sokol is the best then who am I to tell you differently. You're free to believe whatever you want. Even if common sense tells you differently. It'd be like me trying to tell a devout muslim that there is a very good chance they'll never get 72 virgins in the afterlife. Nothing you can say will change their mind.

Latest posts