Rudock and Leshun Daniels bits

Ok, 23, I am totally unbiased on this quarterback thing, (honestly haven't been paying enough attention to have an opinion yet on who should start) but this thread is making me root against poor Sokol just because of how obnoxious you have been with this unrelenting YPA crap. Hopefully your goal was not to turn half of this board against a poor kid who has done nothing wrong and now has people sick of him! I will try to put your ignorance aside and root for him anyway if he earns the starting job.

Don't let 23 turn you against Sokol. He is just out competing at hard as he can, and we should always root for all Hawkeyes. If nothing else Sokol is pushing those in front of him.

Ok, 23, I am totally unbiased on this quarterback thing, (honestly haven't been paying enough attention to have an opinion yet on who should start) but this thread is making me root against poor Sokol just because of how obnoxious you have been with this unrelenting YPA crap. Hopefully your goal was not to turn half of this board against a poor kid who has done nothing wrong and now has people sick of him! I will try to put your ignorance aside and root for him anyway if he earns the starting job.

Noted and that's why I'm not commenting anymore. I have been responding almost exclusively to comments directed at me by tmm33, deanvogs, dp555 and foval the whole thread (and many other threads) so there's a background there with these specific posters.

Last edited:
Noted and that's why I'm not commenting anymore. I have been responding almost exclusively to comments directed at me by tmm33, deanvogs, dp555 and foval the whole thread (and many other threads) so there's a background there with these specific posters.

meh. All part of the interweb. I was actually just more stunned that anyone could have such strong feelings about ANY of the QB's.......The season is getting close and we are all Hawk fans. We will have plenty do discuss when the season starts!

two words for you: joe mother****ing willie namath!!!!!

It was a different game back then. :)

joe-namath-fur.jpg

9153292.jpeg

Looks like Beathard getting at least some reps with the 1's again. New depth chart is slated to come out tomorrow, will be interesting to see if it goes Rudock, Beathard, or Rudock/Beathard.

9153292.jpeg

Looks like Beathard getting at least some reps with the 1's again. New depth chart is slated to come out tomorrow, will be interesting to see if it goes Rudock, Beathard, or Rudock/Beathard.

This kind of play has zero impact on CJs YPA so why do you think this is any indication he could have possibly gained further on Jake since the last depth chart release?

This kind of play has zero impact on CJs YPA so why do you think this is any indication he could have possibly gained further on Jake since the last depth chart release?

What do you mean gained on Rudock? Everybody should be chasing Sokol.

Oh, have you not heard? It was my understanding that everyone had heard.

Latest posts