Ruddock

Even though my daughter is twenty three old you can't help but worry about them. When she told me her new boyfriend's name was Jake I started to cry. :(

JR had my support until he was interviewed at Michigan before fall camp saying that he wasn't afraid of some competition at the QB position.

Apparently at Michigan he doesn't mind, but at Iowa he felt the need to transfer.

I don't like hypocrites.

JR had my support until he was interviewed at Michigan before fall camp saying that he wasn't afraid of some competition at the QB position.

Apparently at Michigan he doesn't mind, but at Iowa he felt the need to transfer.

I don't like hypocrites.

I saw that interview and I never thought about like that until you pointed it out. Very good point.

I don't like hypocrites.

2 totally different situations. He had already lost his spot at Iowa and he was pi$$ed about it. I don't really blame him either. How many chemistry exams does a guy have to ace to to lock up a starting spot around here?

2 totally different situations. He had already lost his spot at Iowa and he was pi$$ed about it. I don't really blame him either. How many chemistry exams does a guy have to ace to to lock up a starting spot around here?

Lol,

I have a feeling by the end of his senior season Jake will be a lottery pick. Which lottery you ask? Well the pick six of course. :)

Latest posts