Royce White

Beast!!!

With a great attitude and a seriously competitive streak. We'll learn more about him in about 2 weeks...when the team leaves for it's Italy playing tour.

If he sticks around for 3 years he will be a beast in the MWC and Alf's worst nightmare.

As everyone knows the defense at a local YMCA is topnotch, so yes, I must say that the video is impressive. I wonder how he compares to Sullinger. Seems as though Melsohn and Brommer played Jaryd very well in IC and at OSU. We shall see.....

Thanks for the link, Cydkar.....

:)

Two words...time bomb....tick...tick...tick...good luck Freddy.

You do realize that Hubbard got kicked off the team while ISU's tranfers have not got in a bit of trouble? I will never understand the moral superiority or why people care about ISU at all...

As everyone knows the defense at a local YMCA is topnotch, so yes, I must say that the video is impressive. I wonder how he compares to Sullinger. Seems as though Melsohn and Brommer played Jaryd very well in IC and at OSU. We shall see.....

Thanks for the link, Cydkar.....

:)

He can play the perimeter better than Sullinger (in theory based on his ball skills) but not the beast inside that Sullinger is. For all I know he will suck in college.

White definitly looks great. Should be great for Iowa St. Chris Allen on the other hand doesn't do much for me. Don't get me wrong, he's a fine 3 point shooter, but I guess I see him as a one trick pony, much like Matt Gatens. Fine 3 point shooters, but not a whole lot else.

White definitly looks great. Should be great for Iowa St. Chris Allen on the other hand doesn't do much for me. Don't get me wrong, he's a fine 3 point shooter, but I guess I see him as a one trick pony, much like Matt Gatens. Fine 3 point shooters, but not a whole lot else.

Had to re-read to make sure you were comparing a starter on a national championship runner-up to a scrub on the last place team in the Big 10.

He is not your prototypical one trick player.

Funny, all I really seen him do at Michigan st was ride the coat tails of Morgan, Summers, Roe, Kalen Lucas and Draymond Green. The most the guy averaged in a season was 8.4 points and 2.8 rebounds. Most of his buckets at Michigan St were from the 3 point arc. He benefited from having an ELITE PG and some damn good scorers on this team. Gatens on the other hand has not had the luxury of being surrounded by great talent. Don't get me wrong, I think Chris Allen is a very good player, but I don't think he is a great take someone to the hole type performer. He loves to shoot the 3 ball. That's evidence by the video from the Capital City League.

Funny, all I really seen him do at Michigan st was ride the coat tails of Morgan, Summers, Roe, Kalen Lucas and Draymond Green. The most the guy averaged in a season was 8.4 points and 2.8 rebounds. Most of his buckets at Michigan St were from the 3 point arc. He benefited from having an ELITE PG and some damn good scorers on this team. Gatens on the other hand has not had the luxury of being surrounded by great talent. Don't get me wrong, I think Chris Allen is a very good player, but I don't think he is a great take someone to the hole type performer. He loves to shoot the 3 ball. That's evidence by the video from the Capital City League.

8.4 points on that MSU final 4 team probably equates to 17 ppg on our team the last couple years unfortunately. At least

Had to re-read to make sure you were comparing a starter on a national championship runner-up to a scrub on the last place team in the Big 10.

He is not your prototypical one trick player.

Do I need to bust out Chris Allen's Final Four stats again? I think so.

Chris Allen in the Final Four:
3 Games Played 5 Points Scored, 1.6 PPG

Chris Allen in the NCAA tournament in his last two years:
11 Games Played 46 Points Scored, 4.2 PPG

Chris Allen has also never started a Final Four game in his life, but don't let the facts get in the way. He's a solid player who has played with some great talent around him, he's never been more than a fifth option on those teams.

Don't forget Goran Suton, dude could ball. He carried MSU during the run to the title game.

Do I need to bust out Chris Allen's Final Four stats again? I think so.

Chris Allen in the Final Four:
3 Games Played 5 Points Scored, 1.6 PPG

Chris Allen in the NCAA tournament in his last two years:
11 Games Played 46 Points Scored, 4.2 PPG

Chris Allen has also never started a Final Four game in his life, but don't let the facts get in the way. He's a solid player who has played with some great talent around him, he's never been more than a fifth option on those teams.

Link..... Spartans' Kalin Lucas and Chris Allen banged up in win against New Mexico State | MLive.com

But don't let facts get in the way.

Haha how does that change the facts? Did he actually score more points or something? Does that explain the fact he didn't do anything the year before either?

I'm sorry I keep forgetting the fact that he was hurt and wearing a boot during the final 4. I'm sure that had nothing to do with the stats that you keep linking on here

Latest posts