Ross P to Alabama - For Real

So creepy. Yet you talk about me in third person. Lack of stone-age, perhaps?

Face it, the kid ranked on his home state and the team for which he claimed lifelong "fan" status.

Section136 hopes your wifey took the shoelaces out of your shoes and hid them. Velcro only the next couple of days for boob.

Maybe you should go do a search for Ross' twitter account and see what some fans have been saying to him. I wouldn't switch back after that. He's had several people tell him they are hoping he tears an ACL and **** like that. Some people are ******* dumb.

On that note, I think we all just need to shut up and move on. He's gone, deal with it. All this bickering, all the "we didn't need him anyway", and the other junk is just giving those pissant clown fans more ammunition. They are having a field day over there with the **** you guys are saying. Just walk away people, walk away.

I don't follow the kid. Waste of time. And I don't really care what happens to him. He's a Crimson Bride now.

Like. But let's not forget that the average TavernHokk is a beta who gets stood up by their prom date (who goes to the prom with some jock or prep who has a nice car). Prom date gets pregnant by the jock or prep who promptly bails. In swoops TavernHokk Beta to save the day. "Oh, but it was just a high school senior making a bad decision" he rationalizes to himself. Then comes the wedding. He adopts the kid because "it's the right thing to do." Two years later, that cute prom date is a 300 pound behemoth who smokes two packs a day. She decides she can do better so she divorces the TavernHokk and then the TavernHokk gets nailed for $700 a month child support to raise someone else's kid. This might not be your individual story, but it is the collective story of TavernHokks. Bailed on by prom dates at the last minute, stuck going to the arcade with a pocket full of quarters on that particular Saturday night and left dealing with the mess for years after the fact JUST BECAUSE SOME HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR CAN'T KEEP THEIR FREAKING WORD. Thankfully guys like hawkeyebob62 still have a spine to call out the BS.

No big-time on the spine. Just tired of people using it as a way to say KF "blew it" and "It's what we deserved", etc.

If he wasn't ready to commit, all he had to say was...

Nick Saban is just a sore loser after the Capital One Bowl. That is why he is over promising, over signing, and poaching players from Iowa. He will never get over it.

Actually, Nick Saban was quite gracious at the Cap One Bowl luncheon. After the game, when he threw a DB under the bus? Not so much.

But I will say, he does have a certain charm. But at that luncheon, KF still ruled the day. Saban was "amusing". KF blew him out of the water both in terms of intellect and hilarity. Charles Davis is prolly still rolling and laughing his butt off.

It's easy to say that's what he did now, but he sat on that Alabama offer for quite awhile before making the switch. He was offered back in May and didn't flip until the past week. If he were just waiting for something better, why wouldn't he have jumped on the offer right away?

Because "Kurt" talked to him two times when he said he was no longer a "commitment". And of course, he still had Stanford to milk.

First of all, NFL is a different ball game brother. That doesn't mean he isn't the best college coach around.

MSU....so, because he was mediocre at MSU....15 years ago....he isn't he best now? I'll use 116-19 since MSU, as well as 3 of last 4 titles as my proof. Say what you want about him. I'm not a fan, he rubs me the wrong way all too often. But the results speak for themselves. And use the 'code' all you want. That is the reality of college football. RECRUITING. If you are in the south, you have the advantage. If you are in the SEC, you have another advantage. If you are at Alabama, you have even more of an advantage. Has Saban benefited from all that. Absolutely. But he has maximized every situation. Nobody else has done that. He is a machine. Listen to him. Watch him. He is detailed, a tactician. He is light years ahead of most coaches running a program.

So he suddenly became "good"? He had success at LSU. A school, BTW, with, shall we say, a certain laxity in terms of discipline and "rules". Alabama, as well, has had its "history" with regard to following said "rules".

Heck, at least Switzer and Jimmy Johnson won NFL titles. They may have cheated in college, but at least they could win at NFL level.

The biggest question I have from this thread is who stalkerbob62 is more obsessed with. Ross P or Nick Saban?

Beware of any creepy dudes in teh Cedar Falls school parking lot once school begins.