RODNEY COE NOT COMING TO IOWA NEXT YEAR

JCLP205

Did not see this posted yet here which is surprising. Coe headed to IWCC. Article states that he will go there for 2 years and then to Iowa.. My question is why he can't just attend CC for 1 year and become eligible to come to Iowa? This definitely sucks as he was one of our top recruits for 2011.. Who knows now if he will ever even end up in a Hawkeye uniform!

Catching up: Coe lands in Council Bluffs | TheGazette

Did not see this posted yet here which is surprising. Coe headed to IWCC. Article states that he will go there for 2 years and then to Iowa.. My question is why he can't just attend CC for 1 year and become eligible to come to Iowa? This definitely sucks as he was one of our top recruits for 2011.. Who knows now if he will ever even end up in a Hawkeye uniform!

Catching up: Coe lands in Council Bluffs | TheGazette

If you do not qualify directly out of high school you must obtain your 2-year degree before you can move on to a 4 year school. Calm down.

These sitations never work out. We should just give up on him and move on.

Amari+Spievey+Minnesota+Vikings+v+Detroit+T2TfZHk45Ell.jpg

shonn-greene-2010-1-9-18-40-43.jpg

In other news, Drew Tate will not be the starting QB next year for the Hawkeyes. I haven't seen it posted recently, but I thought I'd share as this is important!

That'll teach you to post something on a message board if you don't spend your life obsessing over the Hawks.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xnN8XyPrbI&feature=feedwll&list=WL]YouTube - ‪Hopes... deleted.‬‏[/ame]

Why wouldn't he go to a Junior College closer to home? Oh thats because he is going to be a Hawkeye in TWO years. POW!

Latest posts