Rick's new shoes

Yep they will become the next "Crocs" or "Uggs". The best part is they arent too stylish and will actually help your feet/legs instead of hurt them. If I see then when im at the mall next time I will try them on to see what they feel like, maybe purchase them as well.

There is no way in hell I would try these on in a mall. Do you have any idea how many other peoples nasty feet have been in them?

These have been red hot out in the pacific NW for quite sometime. They are quite interesting. People who have them swear by them. I think my toes might cry from being segregated though.

I read an article in a runners magazine about today's runners being too cushioned and not building up the proper strength they need in the feet, as earlier mentioned. Running is a fairly steady activity with relatively low impact (except for foot with ground) yet has many nagging injuries by countless runners year-round. The article went on to mention these shoes and say they are a more protective form of the sandals worn by high Andes mountain runners in Peru. Now how can you run in the mountains without proper footwear? Maybe there is something to this theory.

These have been red hot out in the pacific NW for quite sometime. They are quite interesting. People who have them swear by them. I think my toes might cry from being segregated though.
Your athlete's foot might be ****** for not being able to spread as quickly too.

The general thought behind the design is that it forces one wearing the shoe/sock to land on the ball of one's foot when running, as opposed to the heal. It's the heal strike that generates most running related injuries.

Latest posts