Rhoads

I think Paul did what he could. It was obvious that he was unable to sustain the momentum that they built after the OSU game.

They should and will probably hire an up and coming OC or DC which is a good plan. I cant see them getting even a good MAC head coach.

How old is Solich?

They should offer Scott Frost knowing ISU is just a jumping off point or a firing point for coaches.

ISU should have fired Rhoads last year and hired Tom Herman whren they still had a shot to get him. Herman was OC at ISU before going to Ohio St as an assistant and then head coach at Houston.

Now its too late to get Herman. Maybe ISU should go after Diaco, but Diaco might hold out for something better.

Herman was never going to come back to Ames....not the way Rhoads ran him out on a rail. There was a lot of speculation that Messingham was calling the plays at the end of the Herman time in Ames.

Anybody got the current list of unbelievable head coaches that interviewed for ISU job and Pollard passed on? Wasn't it like Art Briles, Brian Kelly, and a few others?

ISU should have fired Rhoads last year and hired Tom Herman when they still had a shot to get him. Herman was OC at ISU before going to Ohio St as an assistant and then head coach at Houston.

Now its too late to get Herman. He is the hot prospect everybody wants now. Maybe ISU should go after Diaco before Diaco becomes the hot candidate, but Diaco might hold out for something better.

Odds are ISU will end up with a coach out of the MAC
Coach from the MAC? Wouldn't that be a step back for that coach.

Cyfans wanted to stone him at the end of yesterdays game. Today they feel sorry for him. Maybe they should hire Bill Snyder. He knows something about turning around historically bad teams.

LOLOLOLOLOL. That was a good one!!!!

He elevated UNT to one of thee worst NCAA D1 teams in the country. Although he's been the best coach at ISU since Johnny Majors.

I think the bowl committee should get together and have a game, kansas vs. north texas to decide once and for all who the worst team in D1 football is. I'm dead serious, I'd watch it. It would probably get more viewership than a 6-6 mac team vs. a 6-6 mountain west team.

Latest posts