Rhoads

Rhoads was pulling the early sideline celebration vs K-State.....not even 24 hours later he gets fired. Talk about throwing the ultimate chong out there. That is almost as bad as the Texas governor congratulating the Astros on beating the Royals!

Rhoads should have been fired his teams were generally very poor. They gave him plenty of rope.

At least they're not going to have to compete with other schools for open coaching spots.

Wow. Good luck.

I honestly thought they should have kept him on for next year due to all the other HC vacancies.

Any chance Pollard moves on? He won't be fired of course, but I think he has maxed out ISU potential.

Rhoads should have been fired his teams were generally very poor. They gave him plenty of rope.

They really did. And he hung himself with it (metaphorically) with that coaching debacle yesterday. Wonder if he'll keep sawing wood?

Probably should head over to cyfan and read about how they are going to hire a "big name".:rolleyes:

Poor Pollard. He and Rhoads were quite the tandem BS'ers. They successfully duped the Cyclone fanbase for years. They milked a lot of money out of Cyclone fans using their tactics and the coaching their team was receiving was just plain poor. It was amazing to me how long it took most of them to realize a turd is a turd is a turd. Some of them weren't even ready for a change until yesterday's debacle. Which also amazes me.

Rhoads premature sideline celebration was a fitting end to his clown tenure. Nice guy, but complete and total baffoon.

ISU should have fired Rhoads last year and hired Tom Herman when they still had a shot to get him. Herman was OC at ISU before going to Ohio St as an assistant and then head coach at Houston.

Now its too late to get Herman. He is the hot prospect everybody wants now. Maybe ISU should go after Diaco before Diaco becomes the hot candidate, but Diaco might hold out for something better.

Odds are ISU will end up with a coach out of the MAC

Latest posts