Depth Issue

HuckFinn

I like to listen to the College Sports channel on Sirius XM. Both football and basketball are discussed with special guests, including BT reps,

and a number of in house analysts who are really good, both female and male, which I enjoy and appreciate.

Recently, the discussion was centered around the transfer portal. Shocking, right? But this was an issue I had not really considered, so I will share it with you guys and see what you think.

Depth charts are in trouble in all programs. Obvious when you think about it. Guys are leaving to get playing time, many of whom are 2’s and 3’s. So just maybe, there will be a drop off in the depth chart, even with, if not more so, among the blue bloods. Kind of a “duh.” ?? Huh.

I like to listen to the College Sports channel on Sirius XM. Both football and basketball are discussed with special guests, including BT reps,

and a number of in house analysts who are really good, both female and male, which I enjoy and appreciate.

Recently, the discussion was centered around the transfer portal. Shocking, right? But this was an issue I had not really considered, so I will share it with you guys and see what you think.

Depth charts are in trouble in all programs. Obvious when you think about it. Guys are leaving to get playing time, many of whom are 2’s and 3’s. So just maybe, there will be a drop off in the depth chart, even with, if not more so, among the blue bloods. Kind of a “duh.” ?? Huh.
I think it depends on how you define trouble.

Without the portal we wouldn’t have had Jacob Gill, Nick Jackson, Cade McNamara, Erick All, Brendan Sullivan, or Hayden Large.

Latest posts