Replace Back in Black with....

Back in Black is one of the best rock songs of all time for people who think Applebee's is the greatest restaurant of all time.

I guess the only song I remember pumping me up for a game is, you know, On Iowa.

Just read this thread for some reason and you, my ignorant, talentless, clueless friend must have been born under a rock. In no way can you convince me that you know anything about music after the comment about the album. You probably play in a metal band that is going nowhere and live life by the word of Slayer, Slipknot or even worse...Pearl Jam. I don't care if you respond to this because I probably won't ever go back to this thread, but you have made me less intelligent by reading your posts..

Just read this thread for some reason and you, my ignorant, talentless, clueless friend must have been born under a rock. In no way can you convince me that you know anything about music after the comment about the album. You probably play in a metal band that is going nowhere and live life by the word of Slayer, Slipknot or even worse...Pearl Jam. I don't care if you respond to this because I probably won't ever go back to this thread, but you have made me less intelligent by reading your posts..

Yeah she probably won't respond because she has been banned for some time, now Ghost might respond though.

by the way....they definitely shortened up Back in Black bigtime this year, but the intro didnt feel right to me for some reason. they didnt say "herky is in the house" and it just felt weird for other reasons i cant identify

Black and Gold dangit, and I dont agree that these guys dont get pumped up when they hear Back in Black it may be an old song but I see the guys bobbin their heads to it as they come out of the tunnel every year.

No matter what song you pick 1/2 the people will love it and 1/2 the people hate it. Might as well keep as is.

I wouldn't mind getting rid of Enter Sandman, adding Black & Yellow and then cutting Back & Black down to 2 mins.

by the way....they definitely shortened up Back in Black bigtime this year, but the intro didnt feel right to me for some reason. they didnt say "herky is in the house" and it just felt weird for other reasons i cant identify

Is because you were sober? ;)

Shorten Black in Black, and preceed it with this:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXo8OOgp1lU&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]

...would be awesome

Last edited:
Just to update you, PROFESSOR IFG is a musician, although she goes more towards classical than rock.

That being said, I agree with her 100%. Back in Black sucks. I don't mean as an entrance song (They could play Raffi as the Hawks came on the field and it would juice up 70,000 fans in gold), I just mean in general.

Latest posts