Reminder: Set your DVR for 8:00 pm on ESPNU to see Gessell and Woodbury

DesMoinesHawki

April 1 ... Sorry meant to include in headline ... Gessell and Woodbury playing in an all-star game. Don't remember specifics but did remember the day and time ... It will be a replay and not shown live. Will be neat to see how they do ...

This is on ESPN 3, too, right? I haven't watched ESPN3 forever. They use to have podcasts of their games as well. Which would be good for those of us without a DVR.

I would definitely like to watch this at some point. How many games can they end up playing?

The game will be LIVE on ESPN3 on Sunday afternoon, and ESPNU will show the game on tape delay in the evening.

April 1 at 8pm I have ESPNU all access with Dick Vitale, there are two all star games on after that at 9:30 and 11. Which all star game are they playing in East vs West or North vs South?

Is there a tournament bracket of some sort for the teams playing? With N, S, E & W you would think that they would play each other. Instead of just a N vs S...

i believe the NCAA has a rule about how many all star games the kids can play in before entering College for Seniors. so a round robin would not be allowed

April 1 ... Sorry meant to include in headline ... Gessell and Woodbury playing in an all-star game. Don't remember specifics but did remember the day and time ... It will be a replay and not shown live. Will be neat to see how they do ...

Quick update: Schedule says the game is on this evening at 9:30 pm (not 8:00 pm) on ESPNU. Sorry for the misinformation ...

Sloppy game. Woodbury had a nice block early and has been scrapping for some loose balls, but the game is so sloppy that it's hard to see much.

Latest posts