Recruiting Roundup

Who was the WR who early in the year verballed to Iowa and then uncommitted. I thought I read somewhere that Iowa didn’t want him to verbal without first visiting.

Does that ring a bell with anyone? Just curious who the WR was.

Here's the story LINK

I spoke with him at 11:30 last night. I was writing up the story when I saw this story. No longer writing up a story.

Next.

I don't think things are done with yet. Remember when ISM said he was committed to Minnesota, we flipped him. There is still something cooking here.

Who was the WR who early in the year verballed to Iowa and then uncommitted. I thought I read somewhere that Iowa didn’t want him to verbal without first visiting.

Does that ring a bell with anyone? Just curious who the WR was.

Ivan Thomas.........Florida Int'l U. verbal

^ Who will they go after if they can't get him?

Don't have any idea but why not Kevin Doyle (MI verbal '18)........a name Iowa chased and offered early when Chris White was still around. He's now part of the log jam at QB with Michigan since they took the 5 star Mississippi transfer earlier this week.

Not sure if you guys saw it on Sunday, but I wrote about his Iowa official visit. You can read that HERE.

He told me then that he was considering an official visit to FIU this weekend and also was looking at USF. I caught up with him just now to get an update.

Lockett told me that he's most likely done with visits and plans to make a commitment announcement "very soon." He told me Sunday he was thinking about signing February but today told me he expects to sign next week.

This is good news for the Hawkeyes, IMO.

Not sure if you guys saw it on Sunday, but I wrote about his Iowa official visit. You can read that HERE.

He told me then that he was considering an official visit to FIU this weekend and also was looking at USF. I caught up with him just now to get an update.

Lockett told me that he's most likely done with visits and plans to make a commitment announcement "very soon." He told me Sunday he was thinking about signing February but today told me he expects to sign next week.

This is good news for the Hawkeyes, IMO.

i agree.

Watched Wilsons tape and he doesn't have a gun or anything but has really nice touch and timing with his throws. He's not a huge guy but can move a little. Had 800 yards rushing this yr. So he's no statue. You could sell me on him developing into a good QB if he is leaning our way now

Latest posts