Recruiting News, Notes for Homestretch

I'll probably get banned for this (why I don't know) but I'm getting sick and tired of people blaming Martin for making due diligence a priority. The HC recommends this approach and is praised by the same people who are now bashing Martin for employing such a strategy.
I think it's a great idea. If I were going to commit to Iowa, I would enjoy the trips.
I employ too much irony for my own good sometimes. Yes, I am quite happy with the commits despite the trolls.
I was just trying to up the ante. I get snarky too, I just go too far sometimes.

Rob, how do you think we stand with Dixon? Haven't heard much about him.

I'm bummed we missed out on Martin but he would have had a lot of pressure being a highly rated recruit for his hometown team. Think Jay Scheel. At Michigan he can just be one of the pieces to the puzzle.

Any time I see TK happy, I know we can all be happy. Great night for Iowa recruiting!
When I lived in Ft. Lauderdale I spent many Friday nights watching St. Thomas Aquinas when Jake was there. I got to know their system and the types of athletes and coaches they had. Getting Bryant is like getting a junior running back. They have such good coaches and the players are almost every year loaded with D-1 Prospects and they play against D-1 Prospects almost every game. Very happy with this get.

With the recent news at Baylor have we reached out to Gavin. Holmes
I agree Rob. That would put Iowa at about #33 or #34 in team rankings.
I'd be happy to finish the class with that group. Especially considering how Kennedy and White screwed up the whole Eno thing and gave negative recruiting ammo to other schools.

Latest posts