Recruiting News, Notes for Homestretch

I agree on Creamer and Bryan but not Martin. I would be shocked if he ends up coming here.

Same here. I just don't see Oliver coming here. If he wouldn't have gone to Michigan this weekend, then maybe.....but not after his OV to the whore known as Ann Arbor.

Same here. I just don't see Oliver coming here. If he wouldn't have gone to Michigan this weekend, then maybe.....but not after his OV to the whore known as Ann Arbor.

I here that she has a heart of gold though. Or is it maize? I can't remember.

Harbaugh will do anything to get a kid to come play for him. For some, that works. To me, it's crosses the line into creepy. He's like that slimy cars salesman who is hanging all over you pretending to be interested in everything you are saying. I would prefer to buy from someone who is real, instead of someone who is trying to stick their tongue in my ass the entire time I'm talking to them. That's just me though.

Harbaugh will do anything to get a kid to come play for him. For some, that works. To me, it's crosses the line into creepy. He's like that slimy cars salesman who is hanging all over you pretending to be interested in everything you are saying. I would prefer to buy from someone who is real, instead of someone who is trying to stick their tongue in my ass the entire time I'm talking to them. That's just me though.

At first I was like oh well then you added the post with the cutoff picture and it just emphasizes his eyes. Really made me do a double take and think man that looks weird. Hopefully he didn't towel the kids off as they got out of the pool.

He's not. Unless Oliver grows some stones and stands up to the old man, he gone.

I'm not worried about Oliver Martin standing up. He and his sister seem to have done a great job of advancing their own causes through using their parents. I don't think this the issue is frustration with his dad, but frustration with the recruitment process altogether. I imagine that he is feeling the angst of the process coming to an end.

On the one hand, he says he doesn't like the recruiting process, but on the other hand, he's drug it out until the last day. Had he gone ahead and committed to a team weeks ago, this could have all been done. Me thinks he says one thing, but actually enjoys the attention.....nothing wrong with that in the least.....just don't blame the process that was, in fact, caused by his lack of decision making.....

On the one hand, he says he doesn't like the recruiting process, but on the other hand, he's drug it out until the last day. Had he gone ahead and committed to a team weeks ago, this could have all been done. Me thinks he says one thing, but actually enjoys the attention.....nothing wrong with that in the least.....just don't blame the process that was, in fact, caused by his lack of decision making.....

I've had similar thoughts. The perfect ending for this journey would be that he chooses the Hawks because of the attention he will receive (though he'll never state that).

P.S. My brain has recently turned his recruiting into a humor story.

I'm not worried about Oliver Martin standing up. He and his sister seem to have done a great job of advancing their own causes through using their parents. I don't think this the issue is frustration with his dad, but frustration with the recruitment process altogether. I imagine that he is feeling the angst of the process coming to an end.
Yeah, I'm not sure we should be putting much stock into the parental thing. They're just being very hush hush is all, I highly doubt there's a disagreement between Oliver and his family about where he chooses to go play football.

We also need to keep in mind that getting OM would not be as beneficial as getting a slew of slightly lower guys on board. I am more concerned with missing on the guys left.

I'll probably get banned for this (why I don't know) but I'm getting sick and tired of people blaming Martin for making due diligence a priority. The HC recommends this approach and is praised by the same people who are now bashing Martin for employing such a strategy.

Which posters are praising Kirk and bashing Martin?

Creamer! #swarm17

C3dRa3kWQAAWD88.jpg

Latest posts