Recruiting News, Notes for Homestretch

Looks like Creamer is going to Rutgers. Ugh. WHY can't we land anyone???
9651e121dac222fdac699ca6d962b84f288c75e6ec120f4a06e3c04f139ee8ec.jpg

This is interesting..............key contributor for Minnesota 247 has Ihmir-Marsette leaning back to Iowa and this was posted after Creamer committed. Also deleted his original post that indicated Marsette had committed to MN.

Crazy stuff.

This is interesting..............key contributor for Minnesota 247 has Ihmir-Marsette leaning back to Iowa and this was posted after Creamer committed. Also deleted his original post that indicated Marsette had committed to MN.

Crazy stuff.

Thank you for the update. That is pretty crazy. That said, Fleck is a better recruiter. He runs a spread offense like Nebraska, Purdue, Northwestern (also with better recruiting) which we can't defend. We don't beat any of those teams (don't bother to check numbers, just trust me) and our new offense with our new OC (which none of us has seen) is terrible.

I'm taking Rob's advice and burying this team.

Or maybe I won't go insane based on each recruits' update and bury this team before they've played a game or ended the recruiting cycle.

I hope everybody has a great week and we all get through it. Go Hawks!

Thank you for the update. That is pretty crazy. That said, Fleck is a better recruiter. He runs a spread offense like Nebraska, Purdue, Northwestern (also with better recruiting) which we can't defend. We don't beat any of those teams (don't bother to check numbers, just trust me) and our new offense with our new OC (which none of us has seen) is terrible.

I'm taking Rob's advice and burying this team.

Or maybe I won't go insane based on each recruits' update and bury this team before they've played a game or ended the recruiting cycle.

I hope everybody has a great week and we all get through it. Go Hawks!

I enjoy many posts with a nice glass of 10 year old aged Clorox. Goes down smooth, with no after taste. This recruiting thing is life and death, right?

I enjoy many posts with a nice glass of 10 year old aged Clorox. Goes down smooth, with no after taste. This recruiting thing is life and death, right?

I employ too much irony for my own good sometimes. Yes, I am quite happy with the commits despite the trolls.

Harbaugh will do anything to get a kid to come play for him. For some, that works. To me, it's crosses the line into creepy. He's like that slimy cars salesman who is hanging all over you pretending to be interested in everything you are saying. I would prefer to buy from someone who is real, instead of someone who is trying to stick their tongue in my ass the entire time I'm talking to them. That's just me though.

That last part... I could see Harbaugh being a "do on to others' type of guy, tongue and all.