Recruiting News, Notes for Homestretch

I respectfully disagree dean. This is in no way a very strong class. We are freaking 12th in our conference in recruiting rankings. That is a far cry from very strong. We have no one above a 3 star other than Eppy.

They all have way more recruits at this point. Iowa is 6th in avg recruit ranking at 3.14, only OSU, Michigan, Penn St, MSU, and Nebraska have a higher average rating.

Let's see how everything shakes out and if Iowa spits bit here at the end we will have all off season to bitch about it. :)

Seems like all recruits now tweet "I'm blessed to say....". Yes, they are blessed but wish some would come up with a new line when they're offered.

I agree. Similar to the hats on the table for recruiting or "I'm taking my talents to....". Then the interviews where the ones that win "thank god" and how "god" wanted them to win but never once have I heard them "thank god" if they lost. Apparently "god" likes one team over another in every game.

One noted recruiting guru that follows the Michigan landscape closely predicted as of today that Martin and Lovett would be headed to MSU.

Some talk very recently of MN maybe extending an offer to this fella as well. Maybe tit for tat with us going after Creamer.
LOL, Fleck gonna row into town and give him a tiny Orr trinket and give him the 175% sales pitch. Fleck is a flash in the pan and will be exposed. Goofers Purdon't level now and forever. As Jesus said 'laughable' man

Geno Stone, a Safety from Pennsylvania verbally committed to Kent State, said the Hawkeyes are picking up interest in him.

"Right now they love my film and are planning to see me soon," he told me.

He's not sure when Iowa will see him. We'll track it.

Latest posts