Recent rumblings

patmyne

Heard that Wright cancelled his visit and sticking with Stanford. Also not sure Canzeri made it cause he was sick, but not for sure.

Think Perry is walking on, but may get late ship.

Alex Carr may be in the mix as well..

Anyone got anything to add to this?

Heard that Wright cancelled his visit and sticking with Stanford. Also not sure Canzeri made it cause he was sick, but not for sure.

Think Perry is walking on, but may get late ship.

Alex Carr may be in the mix as well..

Anyone got anything to add to this?
Thanks for the info.
While disappointing not gettting a shot at some good players I am happy with who Iowa has lined up to play in IC and hopeful for the final ships to fill up.

That's because most of the "insider" info that many of us are used to hearing are just passed on word from "premium" boards. What patmyne hears ISN'T from the boards.

That's fine but on the other hand what I am reading contradicts what the OP is saying. At this point though who knows who is right.

I could be wrong, but as of 7 pm last night this is the info I got hence why I asked if anyone had heard or seen anything different.

Why can't Ferentz get EVERY single top recruit to come to Iowa??!?! We will be lucky to get any recruits next year!

How the hell do you lose someone you never had to begin with? Wright likes the new Stanford head coach. He was their OC under Harbaugh. He is/was an uphill battle for the Hawks even before all this stuff happened.

Still being told that 1 of them isn't here, so not sure who is wrong here...

Maybe Canzeri indeed didn't make it because he was sick and you got your running back rumors messed up.

We'll see soon enough. Wright, like Kuandijio, would be a cherry on top of this recruiting class, but after this week of media madness I think I'll just be happy if we keep all the guys we've already got :)

Not sure how it will effect the guys who aren't already committed, but anyone else thinking all of the KF bashing could actually go the other way and rally everyone (team and recruits) behind coach?

How the hell do you lose someone you never had to begin with? Wright likes the new Stanford head coach. He was their OC under Harbaugh. He is/was an uphill battle for the Hawks even before all this stuff happened.
I wasn't even really referring to him, just generalities. We might never even know how this incident could possibly change our class; as opposed to if it hadn't happened.

Latest posts