Real question for Rob Howe

There is no history of any coach winning 0 to 3 games and ever having a good team after that. The PSU guy had "OK" teams if you count basically .500 and then there is Crean. Other than that, it was really bad or the highway.

That said, I'd be shocked if Iowa doesn't win 4.
I haven't seen any indication of 4 wins left on the schedule. The only way we get 4 is if we earn 2 and 2 teams literally show up hungover because suck so bad they figure they cannot possibly lose.

Illinois - tossup
Rutgers - tossup
Purdue - loss
Wisconsin - loss
Nebraska - tossup
Minnesota - loss
Penn State - loss
Michigan state - loss
Ohio State - loss
Michigan - loss
Indiana - loss
Minnesota - loss
Northwestern - loss

I haven't seen any indication of 4 wins left on the schedule. The only way we get 4 is if we earn 2 and 2 teams literally show up hungover because suck so bad they figure they cannot possibly lose.

Illinois - tossup
Rutgers - tossup
Purdue - loss
Wisconsin - loss
Nebraska - tossup
Minnesota - loss
Penn State - loss
Michigan state - loss
Ohio State - loss
Michigan - loss
Indiana - loss
Minnesota - loss
Northwestern - loss

MN, NW, IU and one not expected. I will be shocked if Iowa beats Illinois due to their guard play, but they can't really stop Cook.

I just realized I heard Mcintosh might be hurt. I could redo that list I posted right now and tweak a few things... my point being that I'm not trying to troll or exaggerate when I say I don't think there is a single lock on that schedule. So their are 3-5 tossups and you think we'll win 4 of them? I disagree.

Latest posts