PURDUE GAME THREAD

Atomic called me fat azz, go back and look what he said. I never said a word to the guy. Don’t think I ever even talked to him before. Just another person chiming in with their own nasty comments. F*ck him too.
He was talking to Fry. Atomic hates Fry more than you do.

There’s a difference in meeting someone online and a mail order bride. I don’t harass or make derogatory remarks about other people’s lives. I will stand up for myself, but when they won’t stop and it just keeps going on and on, at some point enough is enough.

That's fair dude, and yeah, if you met someone on line, IMO, that's not a mail order bride. Sorry I didn't have the context and weighed in. A mail ordered bride is hilarious to me and thought of someone buying one is equally as funny.

I like everyone. I have had it out with quite a few on here, including Fry, I even like him. We're fans, we get emotional. We all have convictions. We all have our views. I just try and be fair about things, good and bad. When things are good, I try not to go overboard with sunshine, even tho I am enjoying the shit out of it. When things go bad, I try not to go overboard on being negative (tho I have done that too). For the most part I think we have a good community of posters who all are respectful to each other.

He was talking to Fry. Atomic hates Fry more than you do.
I don’t think anybody hates Fryowa more than me. Let me read his post again. If I’m wrong I’ll unblock him. But it sure sounded like it was directed at me.

NOOOOO way I ever married Philippine mail order bride! I married an American Chinese! She didn't marry me for the Greencard. Maybe you did, by the way, how much did you pay her to marry an ugly fat azz guy like you. I feel sorry for you man!
Is this post directed at me or Fryowa?

Is this post directed at me or Fryowa?
Its directed at Fry. Your confusion is understandable because Atomic was confused who Fry was talking to. He thought Fry was making fun of him in the post where he made fun of you. Hell, now I'm confused!

He's got a mail order bride in the Philippines that he's never met and sends money to (getting catfished), and I made fun of him for it.

He's made a lot of woman-hating comments about how all American women are pieces of shit because they won't date him (hence why he had to go buy a girlfriend in another country), so I kicked it up a notch and he got mad at me.

The guy has me blocked and won't see this, so I'm looking forward to his response lol.

Would it be too much to ask to post a link to the thread where this discussion took place?

This sounds entertaining.

Latest posts