PURDUE GAME THREAD

Curious as to your hate for Fryowa?
Because of his constant attacks on me because I have Filipino girlfriend. Has even make derogatory remarks about her. He doesn’t know either of us. I consider his comments racist. If I ever met this piece of sh*t in person, he would be in for a very bad day. Atomic blue just earned himself a block too.

Wait, it's not ok to make fun of someone for getting a mail order bride? Touchy group. It's funny. You had to think it was funny when you ordered a wife. I mean, that's funny. Embrace it.

Wait, it's not ok to make fun of someone for getting a mail order bride? Touchy group. It's funny. You had to think it was funny when you ordered a wife. I mean, that's funny. Embrace it.
There’s a difference in meeting someone online and a mail order bride. I don’t harass or make derogatory remarks about other people’s lives. I will stand up for myself, but when they won’t stop and it just keeps going on and on, at some point enough is enough.

That part's funny, but when he started telling everyone that all American women are lesser pieces of shit because they rejected him, that's when calling a spade a spade became warranted.

If I ever met this piece of sh*t in person, he would be in for a very bad day.
Can someone who isn't blocked please ask this knucklehead to give us some details on why it would be a bad day? I'm genuinely interested. And tell him to unblock me for a minute so I can PM my address. I swear on my mother's life I'll livestream it when he pulls up in his Geo Metro. I'm not a tough guy who's going to scrap with anyone but I would definitely make it something funny to watch.

Wait, why did atomic get blocked? What's going on around here?
He's so flustered he's just going on a mass blocking spree.

And he doesn't realize that no one here gives a shit if he blocks them or not, so there's no need to threaten. Just do it.

A couple of things. First, I think between the general way that the game was called in addition to several flatly horrible calls, poor officiating likely cost us this game. Guess we will never know.

The other “thing.” Fry is a waste of food. Blocked him long ago due to a direct verbal assault on my family.

A couple of things. First, I think between the general way that the game was called in addition to several flatly horrible calls, poor officiating likely cost us this game. Guess we will never know.

The other “thing.” Fry is a waste of food. Blocked him long ago due to a direct verbal assault on my family.
You met Fry in person or over the phone?

That sounds serious. Did you report this person to the authorities? Anything less than prison time would be a travesty of justice.

#huckfinnmatters

And I never attacked your family. I said that due to you being such a miserably intolerable shit stain, your kids were likely just patiently waiting out the last 8 or 9 years you have left for their inheritance because that's the only enjoyment they'd get from of you.

I was actually sympathizing with your family, not attacking it.

And I never attacked your family. I said that due to you being such a miserably intolerable shit stain, your kids were likely just patiently waiting out the last 8 or 9 years you have left for their inheritance because that's the only enjoyment they'd get from of you.

I was actually sympathizing with your family, not attacking it.
I love your honesty.

Pretty sure Atomic was talking to Fry and not Modeba. I'd offer them advice, but I don't think this is a love triangle quite yet.
Atomic hates Fry so you think the other poster would love him just because they have that in common.

I’ve had him blocked for a long time. I don’t block people with a different point of view or opinion. I block people that go out of their way to be jerks...and trolls.

Pretty sure Atomic was talking to Fry and not Modeba. I'd offer them advice, but I don't think this is a love triangle quite yet.
Atomic called me fat azz, go back and look what he said. I never said a word to the guy. Don’t think I ever even talked to him before. Just another person chiming in with their own nasty comments. F*ck him too.

NOOOOO way I ever married Philippine mail order bride! I married an American Chinese! She didn't marry me for the Greencard. Maybe you did, by the way, how much did you pay her to marry an ugly fat azz guy like you. I feel sorry for you man!
Sh*t like this.

Atomic called me fat azz, go back and look what he said. I never said a word to the guy. Don’t think I ever even talked to him before. Just another person chiming in with their own nasty comments. F*ck him too.
See PC's last post. I'm pretty sure he was talking to Fry.

Latest posts