PURDUE GAME THREAD

All you have to do is “Show Ignored Content.” The thread is displayed but when you open it his posts are still hidden.
I know this. But I have no interest in anything he has to say or any of his opinions on any subject. I’m done with him, period.

This tired excuse seems to get thrown around a LOT, that's the same excuse the announcers were using in the Rutgers/Maryland game. They said the Maryland players were tired.

When you are winning the team looks energized, when you're losing you look tired.
Not true. Our last couple wins we also looked tired. This isn’t a “because we lost” comment.

Oh course that's part of it. Those are easy to see and I'm not talking about those. I'm talking about the strange bounce rebounds that kept going to them, like they kept going to us when we played Maryland at home. The first half was a huge energy problem. The second half was better but not good. That way the main problem by far. But so many random bounces going their way hurt too and was equally frustrating to watch.
You are 100% right on the random bounces.

Oh no, I won't go THAT far and blame the refs. But the refs did have a hand in the huge rebounding advantage Purdue had in the first half. I seen a couple of Iowa players go flying from Purdue's big men shoving.

Purdue came in with a very good game plan, they jammed everything inside, were very effective with their double teams, and dared Iowa to beat them on the perimeter. I'm surprised Evelyn and Connor didn't bend the rim from all those bricks they kept throwing up.

No doubt but there were maybe 6 calls or non-calls that were bad and 5 of them went against the Hawks.

You are 100% right on the random bounces.
There were times we had 4 guys down there in great position and they had 1. It seemed to always bounce right to the 1 guy. Sometimes weakside, sometimes tight back at the shooter, sometimes a weird 45 degree angle off a bad shot, sometimes double hit the rim to make our guys jump too soon. No matter what direction the ball needed to go, it somehow did.

There were times we had 4 guys down there in great position and they had 1. It seemed to always bounce right to the 1 guy. Sometimes weakside, sometimes tight back at the shooter, sometimes a weird 45 degree angle off a bad shot, sometimes double hit the rim to make our guys jump too soon. No matter what direction the ball needed to go, it somehow did.
Yep. And I know it’s true because my wife also commented on it. She thinks I’m “biased” when watching the Hawks. Biased for the Hawks? Where does she get this stuff?

You don’t know or you didn’t read my post. You won’t see his posts. I was just trying to be helpful.
Thx for trying to be helpful. I appreciate it, I really do. I know I can’t see his posts. But it’s his thread, he can have it. It’s very simple, I don’t want anything to do with him in any shape or form.

Thx for trying to be helpful. I appreciate it, I really do. I know I can’t see his posts. But it’s his thread, he can have it. It’s very simple, I don’t want anything to do with him in any shape or form.

Curious as to your hate for Fryowa?

Curious as to your hate for Fryowa?
He's got a mail order bride in the Philippines that he's never met and sends money to (getting catfished), and I made fun of him for it.

He's made a lot of woman-hating comments about how all American women are pieces of shit because they won't date him (hence why he had to go buy a girlfriend in another country), so I kicked it up a notch and he got mad at me.

The guy has me blocked and won't see this, so I'm looking forward to his response lol.

He's got a mail order bride in the Philippines that he's never met and sends money to (getting catfished), and I made fun of him for it.

He's made a lot of woman-hating comments about how all American women are pieces of shit because they won't date him (hence why he had to go buy a girlfriend in another country), so I kicked it up a notch and he got mad at me.

The guy has me blocked and won't see this, so I'm looking forward to his response lol.
Does anyone know if you can see someone's posts that you blocked if someone else quotes it?

Does anyone know if you can see someone's posts that you blocked if someone else quotes it?
I thought there was a line showing that the person posted, but you can click on it to see it. Been a long time since I blocked someone, so it may be completely different now.

NOOOOO way I ever married Philippine mail order bride! I married an American Chinese! She didn't marry me for the Greencard. Maybe you did, by the way, how much did you pay her to marry an ugly fat azz guy like you. I feel sorry for you man!

NOOOOO way I ever married Philippine mail order bride! I married an American Chinese! She didn't marry me for the Greencard. Maybe you did, by the way, how much did you pay her to marry an ugly fat azz guy like you. I feel sorry for you man!
No one was talking to you, Corky. We were talking about @ModebaSan

Last edited:

Latest posts