PSU: NCAA poised to drop hammer hard

I'm not sure why these guys didn't see it coming. The NCAA almost promised this as soon as this thing took off, well before the trial even started.

People have poor reading comprehension skills I guess. It was pretty damn obvious what was going to happen.

Vacate all wins from 1998??

Howard Eskin ‏@howardeskin

No one knows yet for sure but I'm told by #psu official one of the #NCAA sanctions could be taking the wins away from joe pa from 1998 on
Retweeted by Steve Greenberg

So this would reverse 3 games versus Iowa 1999, 2007, and 2011. The new Iowa records for those season will be for the record book: 1999 Iowa 2-9, 2007 Iowa 7-5, 2011 Iowa 8-5.

Vacate all wins from 1998??Howard Eskin ‏@howardeskinNo one knows yet for sure but I'm told by #psu official one of the #NCAA sanctions could be taking the wins away from joe pa from 1998 onRetweeted by Steve Greenberg
So this would reverse 3 games versus Iowa 1999, 2007, and 2011. The new Iowa records for those season will be for the record book: 1999 Iowa 2-9, 2007 Iowa 7-5, 2011 Iowa 8-5.

I dont believe it works like that....we still get a L they just dont claim the W

Wow. That is one really bad letter to be such a high profile example of the quality of work coming out of that firm. If I were one of the partners, I would not be happy. That letter comes off like a message board post.

Well, one trustee made their feelings known tonight..

"Emmert has been given full reign by the pansy presidents (at other universities) to make his own decision," said the trustee, who spoke on condition of anonymity. "He has been given the authority to impose these unprecedented sanctions. It's horrible."

Well, one trustee made their feelings known tonight..

"Emmert has been given full reign by the pansy presidents (at other universities) to make his own decision," said the trustee, who spoke on condition of anonymity. "He has been given the authority to impose these unprecedented sanctions. It's horrible."

Since we know Sandusky is a "pansy" is that (never had a real job in his life) trustee implying the school Presidents are like Sandusky?

I say PSU should just go back to being independent. But this time have the guts to go truly independent from both the B1G AND the NCAA.

Look PSU if you dont like what the NCAA is doing....leave....

You were the School that enabled a child rapist for 14 some years

I think that's a pretty good penalty. Limits the harm to any other university and allows the student/athletes to transfer. However 4 year bowl ban is going to destroy recruiting along with the scholarship loss.

Latest posts