PSU lineman keeps photo of AC on his phone.

Ironic, here is who I have on my phone!

attachment.php

It's good to be aware of Clayborn at all times. That way you will know exactly how he just destroyed you (again).

AH CRAP! This thing was rigged!

Congrats Melrose...unlike LeBron, I'll shake your hand...hold on while I get the snot off of it...damn allergies...

Wow! With as many new guys they had on the line last year, I had no idea they would be right back in the same boat. I also had no idea I would feel better about our line than PSU should feel about their line at this point. An entirely new line-up from center to LT? I bet Klug and AC can't wait for that match-up.

I think Wisnewski (and I'm fairly certain I spelled that wrong) is the lone holdover from last years line, but I'm not certain.

I think Wisnewski (and I'm fairly certain I spelled that wrong) is the lone holdover from last years line, but I'm not certain.

I think there are a few more because they had a young line last year. They at least have 4 returning but still seem to be in transition. Wisnewskiiiii is still definately the senior on the line.

Jon can add some info to this.

I think there are a few more because they had a young line last year. They at least have 4 returning but still seem to be in transition. Wisnewskiiiii is still definately the senior on the line.

Jon can add some info to this.

No. If you read the story, they are going to have a situation similar to Iowa in that they are replacing three positions. Wisnewski is moving away from center to RG. So they will have a new C, LG, and LT. I would rather be in Iowa's position and replacing the right side, than the left side.

Well, that is unless their new QB is a southpaw.

Here is what AC has to say about it all...

Adrian Clayborn: Barham, who is preparing at left tackle, has a picture of Iowa
all-conference defensive end Adrian Clayborn as the background on his
phone, just to make sure he's aware of him at all times....wtf??? watch film buddy, thats how you get better!

Latest posts