Press Release on Gary Dolphin Suspension

No racial intent whatsoever. Unbelievable

I guess there is a really small chance he subconsciously came up with King Kong because Bruno is black. But there is a way higher chance that he came up with King Kong because how strong and dominant he was on that play. It's sad that people are ok with crucifying a guy over a small possibility that he subconsciously thought something without realizing it.

I guess there is a really small chance he subconsciously came up with King Kong because Bruno is black. But there is a way higher chance that he came up with King Kong because how strong and dominant he was on that play. It's sad that people are ok with crucifying a guy over a small possibility that he subconsciously thought something without realizing it.

I took it more as a big strong “animal”
Who was catching rebounds like airplanes

I don’t think he said it maliciously but comparing a black player to a primate, even a fictional character is a little insensitive, given the connotations. Not sure it warranted a rest of season suspension tho. Maybe just an apology and move on. Seems pretty clear Barta or someone in the admin wants him gone tho.

Latest posts