Prepare for the meltdown

so if you have inside info you could at least be a man and share or stop a ting like a drama queen. Either share or STFU!

I don't have inside info, it's pay board info. Jon doesn't like that being shared. In simple terms though, which DC candidate do you think would cause the biggest uproar?

On Facebook: Iowa Hawkeyes
The University of Iowa football program has elevated defensive backs coach Phil Parker to defensive coordinator.

YES! This is good news whether anyone wants to admit it or not.

A very safe move by KF, so in that regard very much keeping with his approach to the game. But I will admit to being a bit disappointed that Kurt Ferets didn't step outside of himself a bit and inject some new blood and new ideas in the program. It does not change the fact he is getting stale.

Can you say anti clamatic. There really is no choice that would unite the Hawkeye masses. This is the safest choice. We still get to hire a new d coach to replace Phil's open slot. Get another young dynamic coach to recruit. My bet is Soup will get promoted the OC.

2 months to hire with in?? how funny.. Anyway safe hire. Nothing to see here. KF is good at holding everyone in suspense, he likes Drama more than we know. :)

2 months to hire with in?? how funny.. Anyway safe hire. Nothing to see here. KF is good at holding everyone in suspense, he likes Drama more than we know. :)

Yeah, because I am sure there was no evaluation, no reaching out to potential candidates, no making calls, none of that. Kurt knew from day one who he wanted, and then sat on it to make you squirm.

Great Hire... Someone has to say it and i don't get what the big deal is why im not that disappointed about this i think he did a pretty good job filling in for norm considering the circumstances.

Great Hire... Someone has to say it and i don't get what the big deal is why im not that disappointed about this i think he did a pretty good job filling in for norm considering the circumstances.

Agree. This was the right,logical move. The Hawkeye Express will keep churning out those winning seasons!

Latest posts