Prepare for the meltdown

And it's true too. But you'll never have any way of knowing that, so you'll probably just call me an insulting name right?

No way of knowing it? Of course I know it. It's obvious. And I don't give Iowa diddly.

In fact, despite my lack of donations, not a single development has passed without my knowledge, thanks to my use of logic and reason. I am glad I went to a real college instead of Iowa.

Who are you to judge if its a stupid opinion. Like they say, the only stupid question is the one not asked.

you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

No way, you mean Kirk didn't just waste all this time to mess with NewMexiHawk?
This stuff is so funny, I haven't made dinner yet. Yes, there are some other things that go on, outside of what Kirk wants. Neither he, nor Sally Mason consulted with me either. And guess what, next time I talk to them, which is about twice a year if I'm lucky, I'm not gonna bring it up!:)

You better slam the table and let Kirk know that he is on hawkeyenation.com's time, not his. This is an outrage this took so long. O and ask him for the Coker files.

Thanks

You better slam the table and let Kirk know that he is on hawkeyenation.com's time, not his. This is an outrage this took so long. O and ask him for the Coker files.

Thanks

I think Ghost actually has a better relationship with these guys. I'm sure I've run into him when I'm in Sally's box, and just didn't know him.

If he wasn't so shy, he should introduce himself. I'm one of the few guys in that box that actually watches the game. I'm easy to pick out.

I think Ghost actually has a better relationship with these guys. I'm sure I've run into him when I'm in Sally's box, and just didn't know him.

If he wasn't so shy, he should introduce himself. I'm one of the few guys in that box that actually watches the game. I'm easy to pick out.

We all know that no talking is allowed when we're crowded in Sally's box.

No homo bro...

Why is your address West High School Ghost?

Ah, well I thought better of this, and in keeping with my new found posting discipline, I will refrain form the smart aleck comment I was going to make, especially as it regards potentially teaching our children.

Do you know where vanilla comes from?

Africa. Madagascar to be exact. Think about it.

The-More-You-Know.gif

Did you know that there is an entire economy built around the harvest, preparation, packaging, and transport of vanilla using what amounts to slave labor? Think about that. Next time you taste vanilla in something take a moment to consider the fact that is not just vanilla your tasting but vanilla and the tears of child slave. The more you know.

Did you know that there is an entire economy built around the harvest, preparation, packaging, and transport of vanilla using what amounts to slave labor? Think about that. Next time you taste vanilla in something take a moment to consider the fact that is not just vanilla your tasting but vanilla and the tears of child slave. The more you know.

Yeah, and this is the kind of crap Kurt wants to perpetuate.

Can you give me examples of how Phil Parker will make our defense better?
Iowa, in 2010, ranked fifth in the nation in total defense (332.1), sixth in rushing defense (101.5) and seventh in scoring defense (17.0). Iowa also tied for seventh in turnover margin (+13) and 11th in interceptions (19).

Not too shabby. Like Jon said, it was, once again, the offense.

If Narduzzi left MSU and they brought Parker back home to replace him, would you naysayers feel confident that MSU would field weak defenses from then on?

Last edited:
Iowa, in 2010, ranked fifth in the nation in total defense (332.1), sixth in rushing defense (101.5) and seventh in scoring defense (17.0). Iowa also tied for seventh in turnover margin (+13) and 11th in interceptions (19).

Not too shabby. Like Jon said, it was, once again, the offense.

If Narduzzi left MSU and they brought Parker back home to replace him, would you naysayers feel confident that MSU would field weak defenses from then on?

And what was our 3rd down defensive ranking? 114th in the D-I?