Prepare for the meltdown

Yeah, because I am sure there was no evaluation, no reaching out to potential candidates, no making calls, none of that. Kurt knew from day one who he wanted, and then sat on it to make you squirm.

Honestly, I wouldn't put it past him. All I will say is that this hire has helped me reach a profound new level of disappointment.

Judging by this post, you have approached a profound level of something...

What a witty, informative response. Can you prove we interviewed anyone from outside the program? Can you give me examples of how Phil Parker will make our defense better? Instead of making a lame attempt at an insult why don't you provide evidence of why this is a good hire.

so we can't be disappointed ghost? oh, i see you're the forum police now...goes both ways buddy.

What a witty, informative response. Can you prove we interviewed anyone from outside the program? Can you give me examples of how Phil Parker will make our defense better? Instead of making a lame attempt at an insult why don't you provide evidence of why this is a good hire.

Don't engage them. Seriously. If we all just didn't engage those that are insulting, they'd all go away. I'm not sure where they watch games at, but I'm glad their seats are no where near me.

Don't engage them. Seriously. If we all just didn't engage those that are insulting, they'd all go away. I'm not sure where they watch games at, but I'm glad their seats are no where near me.

Did the donors tell you that? Or did you hear something, but are not allowed to say?

What evidence do I have that Parker will be a good hire? Well, he is an experienced coach with a very good track record at his position, he is a proven recruiter, and he is a great fit for the school. His resume speaks for itself. If the same resume had Ohio State on it, you people would be creaming your sweats.

Iowa Football:

The more things change, The more they stay the same...

Why would we expect anything different from kirk ferntz???? Even something just a little different???

Well at least Gary Barta is fat and sassy giving KF his 10 year contract..what a complete moron...

Did the donors tell you that? Or did you hear something, but are not allowed to say?

What evidence do I have that Parker will be a good hire? Well, he is an experienced coach with a very good track record at his position, he is a proven recruiter, and he is a great fit for the school. His resume speaks for itself. If the same resume had Ohio State on it, you people would be creaming your sweats.

I am a donor silly. And I actually never said that this wasn't a good hire either. I believe I said I was ok with it. Facts are nasty little things sometimes. Sorry.

And I'm not really allowed to say, but this wasn't our first choice. :eek:

Iowa Football:

The more things change, The more they stay the same...

Why would we expect anything different from kirk ferntz???? Even something just a little different???

Well at least Gary Barta is fat and sassy giving KF his 10 year contract..what a complete moron...

Go find another team to follow jag bag.

Did the donors tell you that? Or did you hear something, but are not allowed to say?What evidence do I have that Parker will be a good hire? Well, he is an experienced coach with a very good track record at his position, he is a proven recruiter, and he is a great fit for the school. His resume speaks for itself. If the same resume had Ohio State on it, you people would be creaming your sweats.
I am a donor silly. And I actually never said that this wasn't a good hire either. I believe I said I was ok with it. Facts are nasty little things sometimes. Sorry.And I'm not really allowed to say, but this wasn't our first choice. :eek:

No way, you mean Kirk didn't just waste all this time to mess with NewMexiHawk?

Go find another team to follow jag bag.

Ah yes, now it's getting good. OP is frustrated, and has different opinion than honorable HN Legend. Honorable HN Legend shows wit and calls OP a jag bag, whatever that is in English.

No way, you mean Kirk didn't just waste all this time to mess with NewMexiHawk?

This stuff is so funny, I haven't made dinner yet. Yes, there are some other things that go on, outside of what Kirk wants. Neither he, nor Sally Mason consulted with me either. And guess what, next time I talk to them, which is about twice a year if I'm lucky, I'm not gonna bring it up!:)

The evidence people have provided for not wanting Parker has been terrible.

It pretty much consists of new blood "rabble rabble"

At least TChawk and his frightening rage had some kind of backing for himself.