Predict Iowa's Next 7 Games

Just to be different, I'll say 3-4. I think we could win one of our remaining road games and I think we can go 2-2 at home.

Wisconsin
Minnesota
@NW
Michigan
@ILL
@MSU
Purdue

I think 2-5

I think 2-5 is accurate. Beat Michigan at home and get over the hump against Northwestern on the road. If they mixed in a victory over Minnesota or Michigan State I would be ecstatic.

I was hoping for one or two more. I think 2 would be very exciting given where the program started at the beginning of the year.

I'm an optimist about Iowa Basketball even in the dark times, so in light of recent events...:D

Wisconsin W
Minnesota W
@NW L
Michigan W
@ILL W
@MSU L
Purdue W

5-2, bringing our record to 15-15 for the year heading into the BTT.
I'm going to go one step further than these next 7 games and say in the BTT we win 2 games, lose the third, bringing our overall record to 17-16. That is possibly good enough for the NIT, considering how hot we would have shown we were coming down the stretch.
And then Fran would be the man.

As I recall a couple of weeks ago many were worried about winning three more. Well they did that. Good win Nice job hawks.

As I recall a couple of weeks ago many were worried about winning three more. Well they did that. Good win Nice job hawks.

The Indiana home game was the last game on the schedule where Iowa was going to be favored...we''ll see about the Michigan game now...but in these seven games, any win by Iowa would likely be an upset.

Prior to today's game, Ken Pomeroy's predictor had Iowa winning just once more, against Michigan.

2011 scouting report for Iowa

This team is gaining momentum. They are putting together a complete 40 minutes of basketball. The style is exciting and Fran is making really good adjustments....especially on defense.

I think the next two games at home will really tell us a lot about how good this team is.

I just keep thinking back to some of the really close losses earlier in the season. If they were playing back then like they are now, Iowa would have a winning record and be staring down a bid to the NIT.

The Indiana home game was the last game on the schedule where Iowa was going to be favored...we''ll see about the Michigan game now...but in these seven games, any win by Iowa would likely be an upset.

Prior to today's game, Ken Pomeroy's predictor had Iowa winning just once more, against Michigan.

2011 scouting report for Iowa

No I agree I think to win on the road in back to back games. Especially after just playing there best game. I would call today's win an upset. On the flip side if people couldn't see the upside on this team with some of the spurts they had played. Then they haven't watched much basketball. I knew they were improved just glad to see the wins. Nice to see Ryno and whichever poster has the ridiculous old face with a mustache take a break and sit on there hands for awhile.

0-7

no way i can be disappointed with that prediction!! ;)

Hate to say it but I agree with this one. I'd be happy with 1 more but will not be expecting it. Michigan has solid 3 point shooting which these Hawks have shown is a weakness in defending. Still have to belive Izzo will get Mich St playing better.

Latest posts