Wisconsin- L
Minnesota- L, too much inside for them
@NW- W- not a believer in NW at all
Michigan- L, crap shoot depends on how well they shoot it
@ILL- L
@MSU- L
Purdue- L

Once again, people get way to high with W's and way to low with the L's

Michigan,Wisky and Purdue are playing very well right now. Minny is a game I think we can win. NW is very tough at home...no. MSU is still MSU at home.

I say 2-5 with wins over Minny and Michigan....but it will not be easy.
If they ended up with 5 big ten wins...color me estatic!

Looks like a lot of people were drinking a little too much kool aid. I predicted 0-7, but I think if we win 1 of the last 2 it wont be a total fail.

MSU is BAD, and we need to beat them again.

Looks like a lot of people were drinking a little too much kool aid. I predicted 0-7, but I think if we win 1 of the last 2 it wont be a total fail.

You predicted 0 - 7? Well then, the last 5 losses are on you! You had better hope they get at least 1 of the last 2 or you will really be in trouble!!!;)

i predicted 0-7 on the first page - here's to hoping i'm wrong!!

No way the Hawks beat MSU. They still have a chance to go to the dance. They know if they lose to the Hawks they would be out so I really don't see that happening!!!!

Boy was I wrong. Unfortunately, I think my initial guess is going to be correct. I do feel the potential of a huge upset against Purdue!

Latest posts