Postgame Comments

Slave owners used to refer to slaves as "motherfuckers". This comment is racist and Fran needs to go.
tenor.gif

After watching "and one" call after and one call against us, to see that let go on Baer's made shot was pretty fricking bad.

Yeah the officials missed a call there, and yeah Fran got T'd up on that. Those aren't big deals. Acting like a total asshat and chasing down officials and screaming at them after the game in inexcusable, I mean that is the behavior we see here, I don't expect it out of leaders of young men.

I personally HATE Fran's antics like this. I think it is uncalled for childish behavior. I will say that his players though I think have always appreciated his fire and his fighting for them no matter what.

I personally HATE Fran's antics like this. I think it is uncalled for childish behavior. I will say that his players though I think have always appreciated his fire and his fighting for them no matter what.

Then Cook will return the loyalty and throw down about 30 and 15 against Rutgers.

Right?

Latest posts