Pelini having a terrible day

Ouch!! I wonder if KF ever goes off like that?

I'd just about guarantee it. I would guess most everyone in positions where they are publicly criticized all the time, in their private moments, feels like that at some point. Human nature.

How do they deal with Pelini after that? As a fan, I don't think I could support that coach. However, I never could have supported Pelini as a coach giving his antics. Top off everything with the losing...? Not hard to see Pelini getting let go here. Wonder if that would trigger some sort of "for cause" clause in his contract under personal behavior.

tumblr_mqekrwsKsg1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

I'd just about guarantee it. I would guess most everyone in positions where they are publicly criticized all the time, in their private moments, feels like that at some point. Human nature.

Absolutely. I absolutely guarantee these coaches would like to tell about 1/2 the media exactly what Bo said in what he thought was private. It's gonna be awesome here in Omaha, and I'm gonna love the meltdown !!! But personally, taken in context of the situation, Bo ain't wrong....they are a bunch of fairweather fans....just watch.

I heard the guy who planted the recorder was the same guy who planted the cameral on Romney.

How do they deal with Pelini after that? As a fan, I don't think I could support that coach. However, I never could have supported Pelini as a coach giving his antics. Top off everything with the losing...? Not hard to see Pelini getting let go here. Wonder if that would trigger some sort of "for cause" clause in his contract under personal behavior.

Truth is an absolute defense. Nebraska fans are fair-weather fans. They deserve his derision. And I'm no fan of Pelini.

Can someone link it? I'll take a look but I'm too lazy to dig it up. If it triggered the cause definition and I were AD, I'd maybe give the guy 24 hours to explain himself to me where he would be off access to the media. Then, I'd convene the powers that be on Wednesday morning and probably look to fire him under an agreement that would have him waive his buyout in exchange for continuing out this season and his non-disclosure of the fact he had been fired (subject to state law - might not even be possible if they have some open records law they have to comply with). You really just can't do this stuff and I hate Nebraska and it's fans, but you just really can't be the CEO of Nebraska football and say that stuff in any setting other than in your own house. It's too good of a brand and the fans are too loyal to be treated like that.

We all remember February 8th and you didn't even swear publicly so you are a bigger man than Pelini.

The recording is from after an Ohio State game from 2011. The Husker fans had booed the team off the field at halftime before a comeback win. Some fan with a grudge kept it for two years.

Nebby has two ranked teams left on their schedule, they can lose both of those and then the bowl game. So Pellini will have his exact four losses at the end of the season and keep his job and unhappy fanbase.

I'd love to see Iowa roll into Lincoln on Black Friday and hand Bitter Bo his final loss.

...and then steal some more of their recruits.

Latest posts