Pedo St...Basketball version Game Thread

Just picked a bad time to fold.

And why did JoeT take a 2-pointer there? Only chance is hit a three, steal, hit another three.

I think it's great that we're taking home two unused timeouts in a game where we only played six actual guys. Absolutely terrible end-game coaching again by Fran. Just inexcusable. The players deserved better.

Iowa reverted back to the old Fran teams the last 7 minutes. Got tight over the last 7 minutes and played poorly on both ends of the floor. And PSU just didn't miss many shots from the floor or the line.

Tough loss, I thought Iowa would play tougher down the stretch.

I think it's great that we're taking home two unused timeouts in a game where we only played six actual guys. Absolutely terrible end-game coaching again by Fran. Just inexcusable. The players deserved better.
This is actually a good point/observation.

In my opinion that one hurts.... a lot.

Sure we played solid for the most part but it really hurts to give away games like that.

Iowa reverted back to the old Fran teams the last 7 minutes. Got tight over the last 7 minutes and played poorly on both ends of the floor. And PSU just didn't miss many shots from the floor or the line.

Tough loss, I thought Iowa would play tougher down the stretch.

Not a chance....same ol hawkeyes

Latest posts