Pedo St...Basketball version Game Thread

I think we do too. He's easily our 3rd best player. Pemsl probably plays less. Less 2 big lineups. Garza gets a little rest and maybe finishes the game stronger.
CJ was still playing good D in the first but offensively he was out of sorts, Iowa really struggled offensively and defensively at the end by going BIG. Kriener is not as effective playing with Garza it appears to me, yet.

But do you think it was "pretty good"? Which is one step below good.
No not even close. There was two plays in a row I recall that Penn State made just two passes and had a wide open corner three. Inbounds late that led to a wide open mid range shot. Defense was bad in the 1H giving up 39 points and it could of been more Watkins dropped and easy lay in OB and Stevens missed a dunk. Defense was bad in the 1H.

No not even close. There was two plays in a row I recall that Penn State made just two passes and had a wide open corner three. Inbounds late that led to a wide open mid range shot. Defense was bad in the 1H giving up 39 points and it could of been more Watkins dropped and easy lay in OB and Stevens missed a dunk. Defense was bad in the 1H.

I didn't remember they scored that many. I just remember at one point thinking this was a low scoring game.

I didn't remember they scored that many. I just remember at one point thinking this was a low scoring game.
That game, 2H in particular seemed so long. When we had that 7 point lead I kept hoping there would only be a few minutes left but it just wasn’t.

I think it's great that we're taking home two unused timeouts in a game where we only played six actual guys. Absolutely terrible end-game coaching again by Fran. Just inexcusable. The players deserved better.
They changed the rules this year so you can bank them to use in future games.

Great effort, Fran knows how to build a roster. He proves over and over he’s a great coach. Didn’t love everything about today but when you’re this short, that’s how it breaks sometimes. I did not expect Iowa to win today and they probably should have. They are way better than PSU even down 3 starters
What proof???? He has never taken a team to the sweet 16 . If you aren’t in that bracket you aren’t relevant.

Latest posts