Pedo St...Basketball version Game Thread

Iowa reverted back to the old Fran teams the last 7 minutes. Got tight over the last 7 minutes and played poorly on both ends of the floor. And PSU just didn't miss many shots from the floor or the line.

Tough loss, I thought Iowa would play tougher down the stretch.

I felt like Iowa played pretty tough. Just too many missed free throws and I think the heat got to them. Always disappointing to lose but it was a one possession game with less than a minute to go. 3 of our 4 losses are on the road to ranked teams.

Heck of a job keeping Watkins in check.

Too many turnovers, second chance points, or missed free throws for expecting to win away from Carver.

Hopefully CJ injury is minor.

chug, just needed Garza to make his free throws, and not play in a gym packed with actual loud fans, unlike Carver.

I felt like Iowa played pretty tough. Just too many missed free throws and I think the heat got to them. Always disappointing to lose but it was a one possession game with less than a minute to go. 3 of our 4 losses are on the road to ranked teams.

Weiskamp shot looked off in like 10 minutes. Seemed like Fran asked him to take over and he just struggling asserting himself while tired.

This is a different kind of team than Iowa has had in the last few years they are much tougher and together! It is easier to deal with a loss as a fan knowing teh team played with everything they have

Not a chance....same ol hawkeyes

Maybe, maybe not. This team seems to be mentally tougher than old Fran teams. Used to be when other teams got on a roll, Iowa couldn't counter.

They just couldn't get it done the last 7 minutes on either side of the floor. PSU did. Tough loss

Great effort, Fran knows how to build a roster. He proves over and over he’s a great coach. Didn’t love everything about today but when you’re this short, that’s how it breaks sometimes. I did not expect Iowa to win today and they probably should have. They are way better than PSU even down 3 starters

I thought they did too. Just not the last 7. Gotta step up and hit FTs and too many misses at the rim late. Looked to me that Iowa got a little tight down the stretch.

Iowa was ready to play, does anyone think the heat was turned up for no reason. Penn State knows Iowa has a short roster, getting even shorter. Iowa is really gonna have to have be warriors this year due to the lack of depth. This will give the core players sooo much experience. I think they are playing at a level I didn't expect, with room to grow all season.

Latest posts