Patrick Mccaffery responds to fans about his dad.

Anyone that would tweet anything to a 16 old about their father is unconscionable. High school kids are strictly out-of-bounds. A person that would do this should not be allowed to wear Hawkeye colors or ever attend a game if it were up to me.

You are such a bully, and instantly resort to name calling. I guess things never change.

First of all, his post was entirely out of context. 2nd, I respond to bullies. So, Dean, How ya been ya big bully? I thought you said you were blocking me? You are like the worlds best gaslighter.
Dont_Bullying.jpg

I would tell my father that I love him and support him. But, I would also understand what I might say on twitter (or any other social media) could be used against me and my father because of the position he is in.

You would understand that now, or you would understand that when you were 16? I think a lot of adults forget what it's like to be 16.

You would understand that now, or you would understand that when you were 16? I think a lot of adults forget what it's like to be 16.
To be fair, more now as a grown adult certainly. But, I do think that a great measure of responsibility falls back on Fran to have a policy for his players (including his sons) to watch what they post on social media or not be on it at all.

Latest posts