Patrick Mccaffery responds to fans about his dad.

It is not immature for Pat to call them out, but I don't think it is smart either. It only puts more of spotlight on his dad's heat.

Just like JBO saying #relax. Nothing good comes of it.

For that matter it shows a certain level of thin skin and things are getting to him. Again, this could be reading into things, but the program has been know of its lack of mental toughness and not being to fundamentally smart. If I was Fran, I would be having a talk with my kid about social media and what to post and what not to. Here is a policy that Kirk actually does a pretty savvy thing with......keeping his players off of there.

For that matter it shows a certain level of thin skin and things are getting to him. Again, this could be reading into things, but the program has been know of its lack of mental toughness and not being to fundamentally smart. If I was Fran, I would be having a talk with my kid about social media and what to post and what not to. Here is a policy that Kirk actually does a pretty savvy thing with......keeping his players off of there.
This.

You can say whatever you want

So I can just T off on your family and you would just sit there and take it? I highly doubt that. The kid is standing up for his dad. I would do the same, I would assume you would stick up for your family too (as well you should).

IMO, this is Fran's fault for allowing his players and kids to utilize Twitter during season and also failing miserably at coaching this season. He has twitter blood on his hands! :eek:

PM is standing up for his father, something that you would do if people started attacking your family.

I wouldnt have my Twitter public.

Okay let’s take Twitter out of it. If someone were to specifically message, tweet, text, or contact you (which is what supposedly happened, people sent communication to PM attacking his father) attacking your family, you would just turn the other cheek and take it? No chance.

Okay let’s take Twitter out of it. If someone were to specifically message, tweet, text, or contact you (which is what supposedly happened, people sent communication to PM attacking his father) attacking your family, you would just turn the other cheek and take it? No chance.
:rolleyes:

I know all teams have shitty fans, but it's embarrassing. I don't spend time on other team's message boards so I don't know how we compare. I hope we're not worse than average because it's already hard enough to overcome Carver without having to worry about douchebag fans too.

16 year old kid has old men sending him communication attacking his family and the kid is the bad guy? Look at this objectively and not through your fire Fran glasses
I think you responded to the wrong person or just being an idiot that cant read and understand content

I would tell my father that I love him and support him. But, I would also understand what I might say on twitter (or any other social media) could be used against me and my father because of the position he is in.

I would tell my father that I love him and support him. But, I would also understand what I might say on twitter (or any other social media) could be used against me and my father because of the position he is in.

That is also another way to handle things. I don’t have a problem with that either

Latest posts