Pat Chambers

BlacknGold19

Just watched his post-game interview. The guy is a class act and has always spoken highly of Fran and our program. I really wish him all the future success and hope he develops the PSU Hoops program into a winner. Great attitude for a coach of a struggling team.

I think my least favorite active big ten coaches are the next two iowa faces.

Hmmmm........this gives me an idea for a thread. My mind is a raging torrent, with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.:cool:

Just watched his post-game interview. The guy is a class act and has always spoken highly of Fran and our program. I really wish him all the future success and hope he develops the PSU Hoops program into a winner. Great attitude for a coach of a struggling team.

What else is he gonna say? His team just got curbstomped.

I hope they suck in the future and we keep pounding them into the asphalt.

What else is he gonna say? His team just got curbstomped.

I hope they suck in the future and we keep pounding them into the asphalt.

He was very gracious in the pre-game interview with Dolph as well. Said he was happy for Peter Jok playing so well, Complimented Fran and the Iowa program. He was hoping for some players of his to go from "Robin" to "Batman" like Iowa players have this year. He was very classy all around.

Pat Chambers is an excellent coach. He's just at a super tough program to get something going for basketball. Put him at a program with energy and resources and he would be well known and respected.

This would never happen nor do I want to see it but he would be a great fit at a program like Wisconsin.

Pat Chambers is an excellent coach. He's just at a super tough program to get something going for basketball. Put him at a program with energy and resources and he would be well known and respected.

This would never happen nor do I want to see it but he would be a great fit at a program like Wisconsin.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but how on planet earth could PSU not have enough resources to field a strong hoops program? They make a zillion dollars from BTN like all other schools. So, it has to be self inflicted and that is stupid. My goodness, they could rake in tons of east coast hoopsters.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but how on planet earth could PSU not have enough resources to field a strong hoops program? They make a zillion dollars from BTN like all other schools. So, it has to be self inflicted and that is stupid. My goodness, they could rake in tons of east coast hoopsters.

It's just not a basketball school. When you have a 16,000 K stadium but you typically draw 3-5 k it's not good.

Chambers might indeed be a good coach, but one could not tell with how his team has played this year. That is the most undisciplined outfit I have seen all year. Guys just jack up guarded shot after guarded shot. With that much size and athleticism, Lions should at least be decent on defense and they are not. He's not going anywhere until they get the next class in here, but that will be going on 6 years without much to show for it. At some point the wins matter.

Anybody who would go to a FB school as a BB coach gets my immediate thumbs up (Nebby, OSU, FL, USC, PSU)...(al-fraud is exempted of course)

He must be one heck of a talker as he has the best recruiting class coming in that Penn State has ever had in basketball.

It's just not a basketball school. When you have a 16,000 K stadium but you typically draw 3-5 k it's not good.

Probably true but they randomly decided to be good at hockey and wrestling. Basketball is a tad more competitive though.

Latest posts