Other B1G games ...

Who cares about them. Hawks dispatched them. If your not good enough to beat a bunch of bedheaded white guys, I dont know what to tell you.

That’s a pretty boneheaded statement given that Wisconsin has pretty much been a bunch of bedheaded white guys for 20+ years and had some pretty phenomenal success.

Iowa beat Wisconsin at Carver having to come back from 14 points. I certainly wouldn’t look past them whatsoever.

It’s gonna be a grind the last 4-games of the season that’s for sure. Would love the double bye

Wisconsin is going to end up with a better seed than us and that's annoying.
Yeah. Really need Michigan and Indiana to hold serve against them.

If Iowa ends up with a top4 seed they will have earned it. 3 of the last 4 games are against teams in the top 5 of the standings.

Wisconsin is going to end up with a better seed than us and that's annoying.
We're going to need Indiana to knock them off in the final weekend.

They still have to play at Michigan as well.

We should own the tiebreaker on them but you could still have three or for teams tied for second or third place and then you have to take everything into account, including the coronovirus spread, to determine the tie breaker.

Worst loss of the day? Penn State, easily.

That’s a pretty boneheaded statement given that Wisconsin has pretty much been a bunch of bedheaded white guys for 20+ years and had some pretty phenomenal success.

Iowa beat Wisconsin at Carver having to come back from 14 points. I certainly wouldn’t look past them whatsoever.

It’s gonna be a grind the last 4-games of the season that’s for sure. Would love the double bye

Having seen them play...not a great team this year. I don't care what Iowa did to beat them, they got the job done. I'm more focused on PSU and MSU now, they are the ones we are trailing or tied with. Who cares about a team you swept and cannot do anything about. Obsessed?

When you have Luka Garza on your side I will go to war any place, anytime.

Not saying it will happen, but there is no reason we can't go into East Lansing and do what we just did at Minnesota.

Someone out of all these 10-6 teams is going to have their heart broken in two weeks and have to play some loosey-goosey team on Thursday.

Let's make it someone else for a change.

When you have Luka Garza on your side I will go to war any place, anytime.

Not saying it will happen, but there is no reason we can't go into East Lansing and do what we just did at Minnesota.

Someone out of all these 10-6 teams is going to have their heart broken in two weeks and have to play some loosey-goosey team on Thursday.

Let's make it someone else for a change.

All of the 10-6 teams have warts because 10-6 is an “ok” record but certainly not great. In order to separate, someone is going to have to hold serve at home and steal one on the road. MSU usually figures it out this time of the year but this is certainly not a vintage spartan team. Anyone who can finish 3-1 is in the drivers seat for 2nd.

All of the 10-6 teams have warts because 10-6 is an “ok” record but certainly not great. In order to separate, someone is going to have to hold serve at home and steal one on the road. MSU usually figures it out this time of the year but this is certainly not a vintage spartan team. Anyone who can finish 3-1 is in the drivers seat for 2nd.
We have won several games this year because we have surprised teams with how mentally tough and physical we are down the stretch. We have forced other teams to make the mistakes we've usually made that end up being the difference. Mathis of Rutgers with the missed layup, Davison with the nut punch, Cockburn with the travelling call, Minnesota throwing the ball away, Michigan unable to get key defensive stops.

More than any team in the conference, with the possible exception of Wisconsin, Michigan State is used to us turtleing in crunch time. By the time they realize we probably won't, it might be too late. This is our only regular season meeting with them and they havent seen our mindset first hand.

They will get the chance. Soon.

Bottom line .. .. Iowa finishes 3-1 it probably means a 3 seed. Finish 2-2 and it's probably a 5 seed. I'm talking BTT.

http://bball.notnothing.net/big10.php?sport=mbb
Two projected underdogs that could help us immensely are Rutgers over Penn State and Indiana over Illinois.

Penn State and Michigan State also square off and one of them has to lose.

We have the toughest road to hoe but I wouldn't have it any other way. Better than losing to Rutgers on your senior day then at Nebraska when a late nine point lead slips away. Any win on our remaining schedule (except Purdue) makes a contender lose and those are like two game swings this time of the year!!

Maryland is in the drivers seat but could lose today. They have 4 tough games after today. Let’s win out maybe we finish first. I can still dream can’t I?

Did anyone watch the end of Maryland vs OSU? Cowan got a technical for kicking Wesson I believe it was. Any chance they take a look at it and suspend him for the Minnesota game?