Other B1G games ...

Wow, that Gopher bed pooping is one of the worst I've seen in a while. The sports anchor here said "well, we might miss the NCAA Tourney now...". Might????

Holy shit. Turgeon has a checkerboard on his forehead. How does that happen?
Turgeon bitching to Olivia in the interview two minutes after all but clinching the B1G, whining that nothing went right, culminating in complaining about the late start time, pretty much being a general ass wipe.

I'm surprised he didn't bring up Ohio State's Wesson again. He needs to take his wine and cheese act to another conference.

Wow, that Gopher bed pooping is one of the worst I've seen in a while. The sports anchor here said "well, we might miss the NCAA Tourney now...". Might????
Should be a compelling NIT opener against the Richmond Spiders or Bradley Braves or someone like that.

It will be interesting to see where they drop in Ken Pom "luck". May be dead last in the country.

Turgeon bitching to Olivia in the interview two minutes after all but clinching the B1G, whining that nothing went right, culminating in complaining about the late start time, pretty much being a general ass wipe.

I'm surprised he didn't bring up Ohio State's Wesson again. He needs to take his wine and cheese act to another conference.

Henceforth, Turgeon is now "Turgid", whichever definition you read, it applies............I don't care what seed they get in the dance, I am picking them to lose in 2nd round.............

If Iowa would have won the other night, that Minnesota loss would have been brutal. Soooo close to being in a really good position with 3 games left.

What is your vote for biggest sports choke?

My choice is Jean VandeVelde at the 1999 British Open blowing a three shot lead on the last hole to force sudden death.

Latest posts