Other B1G games ...

Nebraska will get teams at home. They are going to win 5-8 conference games. Unfortunately, Iowa will be one of them.:(

Yep, but Iowa has gotta take care of those types of teams. Nebraska is bad, that's gonna be an ugly loss no matter how you want to frame it.

Yep, but Iowa has gotta take care of those types of teams. Nebraska is bad, that's gonna be an ugly loss no matter how you want to frame it.

Ugly loss? Yes. In this crazy conference this year, Iowa will not be the only team with that ugly loss on their resume.

42 points on the road for Michigan State at Purdue. 2-16 from 3 (basically half of the 4-33 Iowa had the other night).

Ugly loss? Yes. In this crazy conference this year, Iowa will not be the only team with that ugly loss on their resume.

Yay, that makes it all better.

We don't need to sugar coat it, it's an ugly loss...period!

Yay, that makes it all better.

We don't need to sugar coat it, it's an ugly loss...period!

college basketball is becoming more and more like the NBA. Not that kids aren’t trying or giving effort. It is more about shrugging your shoulders after a bad loss and moving on to your next opponent. Just a different mentality than the one we grew up with.

college basketball is becoming more and more like the NBA. Not that kids aren’t trying or giving effort. It is more about shrugging your shoulders after a bad loss and moving on to your next opponent. Just a different mentality than the one we grew up with.

Soooo, are you disagreeing with me or what? You keep piling on one excuse after another, all I said it was a bad loss and it was made worse after they lost to Northwestern.

Soooo, are you disagreeing with me or what? You keep piling on one excuse after another, all I said it was a bad loss and it was made worse after they lost to Northwestern.

my, my, my are you touchy. It is a bad loss, I am just not sweating it the way you are.

Latest posts