Other B1G games ...

I don’t see Iowa going 3-0 during these next 3 home games. I am looking at 2-1. Don’t know why, but I feel like they are going to drop the one to Rutgers.

Looks like that gallant Palestra effort may have sapped Penn State a little bit as well.

They're losing to teams they should be matching up well with.

Am I the only one rooting hard against OSU every game because of Carton? Man I want the hawks to finish higher than him every year he's there.

Looking forward to seeing Purdue's Matt Haarms vs Luka. Since last year I have felt that Haarms is the dirtiest player in the BIG. I hope Garza punks him, big time.

B1G teams are 6-37 on the road in conference play this year. Iowa has one of those 6 wins.:)

B1G teams are 6-37 on the road in conference play this year. Iowa has one of those 6 wins.:)
I think as of now, teams are 6-45 on the road. Iowa has the only road win so far this week. Amazing how big home court has been this year. If Iowa can pick one more off (two?) that will be massive. Maryland, Purdue, Indiana, Minnesota, Michigan State and Illinois, tough places even in "normal" years.

Unfortunately, the two easiest road games are already over for Iowa (Nebraska, Northwestern). Losing to Nebby sucks. The rest of the road games will be very tough.

Latest posts