Other B1G games ...

I said after our game at the Palestra I didn’t think Penn State was anything special. Stevens is very good but after that not sure there is a whole lot. It will be interesting to see where the end up.

So PSU scores 49 points against Wisky after getting 89 against Iowa. And then Iowa gives up only 49 to Maryland. The D sure was lousy at the Palestra.

Outside the Big Ten, Syracuse vs Virginia just finished regulation tied at 43. Ugh.

Well, never mind that whole "Nebraska is better than we thought" nonsense.
Did anyone think that? Also haven't you learned anything yet this year? Even if they were good, they still could have lost to a bad team. It's happened 100 times already this year. But they aren't good. And I haven't seen a single post saying they were.

If CJ didn't get hurt and we beat Penn State and Nebraska, I would be rooting hard for Purdue right now. As things are, I'll be pretty much rooting for MSU to win all their games.

OSU is now 1-4 in conference play. 3 weeks ago they were considered the best team in the country.

Why is it that Purdue every year has at least one dude who looks 40 years old? Boudreaux seems like he has been at Purdue since the 80’s.

Nebraska will get teams at home. They are going to win 5-8 conference games. Unfortunately, Iowa will be one of them.:(

They already beat Purdue at home, who is currently up 17 on the undefeated conference leader (at home, of course). :)

Michigan State down 37-20 at half on the road. 20 points is their lowest halftime total of the year. 0-9 from three point range. Yep, a lot of teams struggle to shoot on the road in the B1G.

Oh, and then the home team ...

Michigan State down 37-20 at half on the road. 20 points is their lowest halftime total of the year. 0-9 from three point range. Yep, a lot of teams struggle to shoot on the road in the B1G.

Oh, and then the home team ...

MSU has one run in them, if Purdue withstands it this game is over.

Purdue over the year seems like they never lose at home, but they are always shaky on the road. Did you see Izzo get into a heated argument with one of his assistants? The camera caught, it was great!

Latest posts