Other B1G games ...

As has been said the B1G will cannibalize itself this year. Good teams lose to so-so teams, at least by B1G record.. I hope at Tourny seeding time the quality of the conference is taken into consideration. BTW, IU now only leads 27-24 over MSU.

As has been said the B1G will cannibalize itself this year. Good teams lose to so-so teams, at least by B1G record.. I hope at Tourny seeding time the quality of the conference is taken into consideration. BTW, IU now only leads 27-24 over MSU.

Ohio State, who beat Villanova by 25, went from 2nd ranked in the nation, has lost 6 out of their last 7 games.

Wonder if they'll stop this nose dive ever.

Indiana’s offense is pathetic and that team looks thiiiii-in

Not afraid of that team

Well, I'm eating crow this morning. Look at how bunched the standings are. I love it. Let's beat the Vadgers
I watched that game. Indian is not that good at all. The shot chock got under 5 almost every time down the floor because their offense has no real scorers. They got a lot of offensive putbacks. Other than that, they couldn't do much of anything after the first few minutes of the game.

Had Iowa beaten Nebraska we'd be in first place :(

(yes Im still not over it)
I can't get over it either. I feel like if CJ didn't get hurt we would only have 1 loss and be all alone in 1st. Oh well. If we would have won those two games, we would be top 10 right now and be getting other team's best effort. So we would maybe lose one later where we might not have.

Latest posts